Survivor of Romulus
In my mission Purity VI: Of Sacrifice (ST-HCQYQEZGJ) there is a problem with a space reach marker. On the "Pyrella System" map the indicator on the minimap is rather far away from where the reach marker actually is. The reach marker didn't move, I know where it is and it triggered just fine, its just the minimap says it's in a different spot.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
11-14-2013, 02:52 PM
Oh darn, that's almost the same like when LoR hit. Only thing for us is to wait until it fixed.

Little question though, when you need to hit the marker; if you press "V", does it point to the marker (as where it is according to the map) or the correct position?
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message (and inb4exploit!) ^^
Career Officer
# 3
11-14-2013, 02:58 PM
You can't "V" reach markers

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
11-14-2013, 03:15 PM
Ah, *sigh*... Tired as a wookie.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message (and inb4exploit!) ^^
Rihannsu
# 5
11-14-2013, 03:30 PM
Hmm.. I recently noticed a similar issue with Night of the Comet. It draws circles to show you where to kill the Devidians, but they're in the wrong spots.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 6
11-14-2013, 04:43 PM
Had the same issue with "Bait and Switch" but fortunately I had the foresight to place minimap blinkers on the reach markers to aid navigation.

Hopefully we get the editor back soon. Maybe a republish will fix it (I know I have bugs unrelated to the update to fix, so I'll check).
Capt. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Cryptic Studios Team
# 7
11-15-2013, 11:02 AM
This was a known issue, which should be fixed. If you're still seeing it on Holodeck after the republish, let me know.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
11-15-2013, 11:05 AM
This was yesterday that I checked Purity VI after several players got in touch with me about it. Its one of the few missions to have been republished so far.

When I encountered this on Tribble a few weeks ago it seemed to only happen in preview.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Cryptic Studios Team
# 9
11-15-2013, 11:19 AM
Yeah, I just checked and it is occurring. This was fixed, I checked it myself, but something caused it to reappear since I last checked it.

Ah, the joys of working QA on an MMO.

In any case, thanks for the report. I've reopened the issue and sounded the alarm.
Captain
# 10
11-15-2013, 11:43 AM
Please keep reviews turned off until this is fixed. If it's a widespread problem, it will really impact our scores... at least for those 100 missions that can be found without a custom search.