Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 UnPlug the COH machines
01-30-2010, 06:17 PM
and hook them up to the STO server, we need more power.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-30-2010, 06:18 PM
Ummm This is not COH.
The Fat Ass Bill Ropper is from COH but THIS IS NOT COH. He gave COH the finger, took the ideas "WHICH OF COURSE WHERE HIS OWN" and went to CHAMPIONS ONLINE.

COH is doing just fine and had been for the past 5 years. Champions Online well it's been 5 months and it's mostly dead. I give it 5 more months before it shutdown like BILLS OTHER GAME *COUGH* Hellgate London * COUGH*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-30-2010, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnexus
Ummm This is not COH.
The Fat Ass Bill Ropper is from COH but THIS IS NOT COH. He gave COH the finger, took the ideas "WHICH OF COURSE WHERE HIS OWN" and went to CHAMPIONS ONLINE.

COH is doing just fine and had been for the past 5 years. Champions Online well it's been 5 months and it's mostly dead. I give it 5 more months before it shutdown like BILLS OTHER GAME *COUGH* Hellgate London * COUGH*
I think you missed the point. or didn't even read the post...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-30-2010, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunfromChron
and hook them up to the STO server, we need more power.
Go find Scotty and ask him. Always worked for Kirk.

[edited for bad grammar, my bad]
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-30-2010, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnexus
Ummm This is not COH.
The Fat Ass Bill Ropper is from COH but THIS IS NOT COH. He gave COH the finger, took the ideas "WHICH OF COURSE WHERE HIS OWN" and went to CHAMPIONS ONLINE.

COH is doing just fine and had been for the past 5 years. Champions Online well it's been 5 months and it's mostly dead. I give it 5 more months before it shutdown like BILLS OTHER GAME *COUGH* Hellgate London * COUGH*
If a Star Wars I game can survive this long, a Star Trek IP game can as well.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-30-2010, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerventPiranha View Post
I think you missed the point. or didn't even read the post...
NO I think you missed the Point.

CRYPTIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COH.
COH is their OWN ENTITY NOW.

CHAMPIONS ONLINE is CRYPTIC

COH is NCSOFT.


COH used to be cryptic until ****** left. Then they separated about 18 months ago.

THey are required by law to still show the Cryptic Logo but they are NOT cryptic.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-30-2010, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnexus
NO I think you missed the Point.

CRYPTIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COH.
COH is their OWN ENTITY NOW.

CHAMPIONS ONLINE is CRYPTIC

COH is NCSOFT.


COH used to be cryptic until ****** left. Then they separated about 18 months ago.

THey are required by law to still show the Cryptic Logo but they are NOT cryptic.
only a true dork would ANALyze a joke to this degree
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-30-2010, 06:41 PM
..........
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-30-2010, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinmeister View Post
Thanks for that very important information in this very serious topic.
No problem always glad to be of service.

Anything else I can do for you? Perhaps a cup of tea and crumpets?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-30-2010, 07:05 PM
So NCSoft is incharge of Star Trek Online?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:41 PM.