Lt. Commander
Does anyone know if my headstart code will work right up to release ? And my release, I mean when I get my retail key. Or , as i suspect , is it going to roll round till the 2nd and stop working because the US has launched ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrStrangeLug
Does anyone know if my headstart code will work right up to release ? And my release, I mean when I get my retail key. Or , as i suspect , is it going to roll round till the 2nd and stop working because the US has launched ?
Normally? About an hour, maybe two if you lucky before the server crashes and is down for 8 hours.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 03:16 AM
The answer to your question is in the FAQ on the STO website (and in about a zillion threads on these forums).
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherWill View Post
Normally? About an hour, maybe two if you lucky before the server crashes and is down for 8 hours.
get a life, whino.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane View Post
get a life, whino.
To be fair the guys right.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrStrangeLug
You could have done a little research.

They will give you -->about 5 days or a week<-- to get the retail. Possibly a bit longer. It's in the FAQ somewhere.