Lt. Commander
# 1 For this inconvenience i say
01-30-2010, 05:19 PM
People all over the world have lost a full day of head start i know this happens but for this lose of a day i say double sp for the amount of time the servers were down to make up for this inconvenience im starting my days off i dont want to spend my days off for the whole week looking at retreving your character
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 05:21 PM
so you want to be admiral in 2 days instead of 4?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesw849 View Post
People all over the world have lost a full day of head start i know this happens but for this lose of a day i say double sp for the amount of time the servers were down to make up for this inconvenience im starting my days off i dont want to spend my days off for the whole week looking at retreving your character
Double XP would be nice, but they would have to do it on a weekend to be fair.

I would settle on a "we are sorry, here is a special gift" item. (weapon, ship, etc etc).

These problems should have been fixed in open beta, thats what its for. Head Start is a reward for ordering early, not for stress testing your servers.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Archer
Double XP would be nice, but they would have to do it on a weekend to be fair.

I would settle on a "we are sorry, here is a special gift" item. (weapon, ship, etc etc).

These problems should have been fixed in open beta, thats what its for. Head Start is a reward for ordering early, not for stress testing your servers.
On another note, Global Agenda was also released today and it has been up all day.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 05:26 PM
Quote:
On another note, Global Agenda was also released today and it has been up all day.
well unreal knows about good graphic and network code.
where cryptic still has to figure out about how to correctly plug in the power supply.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 05:30 PM
Quote:
STO was up all day yesterday.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 05:30 PM
Personally i'd be happy with one (1) free day tacked onto my account when i subscribe. I understand that problems happen but many people have lost an entire day to the sudden down time and recent log in problem. It's only fair to be given that back.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Global Agenda is small compaired to STO. I was a beta tester for both so I know.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 05:37 PM
Dude... it's not a race. Focus on the journey, not the destination.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madjik View Post
Personally i'd be happy with one (1) free day tacked onto my account when i subscribe. I understand that problems happen but many people have lost an entire day to the sudden down time and recent log in problem. It's only fair to be given that back.
I would agree with you if this counted as a subscription day...but it doesnt. This is a few free days before the game launches.