Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkalius80
Dude... it's not a race. Focus on the journey, not the destination.
Quoted for truthiness
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2010, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raath View Post
I would agree with you if this counted as a subscription day...but it doesnt. This is a few free days before the game launches.
Free days where my progress in the game actually matters. I may not be paying for it as of yet, but I get to keep my progress when I move on to the real thing, either way you look at it i've lost time I earned by pre ordering the game.

A free day of play isn't much to ask for the inconvience of today.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madjik View Post
Free days where my progress in the game actually matters. I may not be paying for it as of yet, but I get to keep my progress when I move on to the real thing, either way you look at it i've lost time I earned by pre ordering the game.

And for those of us who purchased Lifetime Subscriptions what would you suggest we get for our inconvience?
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 05:52 PM
I'd settle for a class-8 shuttle pet piloted by Dr. Newbton...
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesw849 View Post
People all over the world have lost a full day of head start i know this happens but for this lose of a day i say double sp for the amount of time the servers were down to make up for this inconvenience im starting my days off i dont want to spend my days off for the whole week looking at retreving your character
If the lifetime membership is $250 dollars...

and the servers have been down for 6 hrs out of 24

I think all lifers should get 25% of their money back +10% for the fact they paid to be in head start and now headstart is tecnically useless for the reason its there...

I paid 180 for lifetime...

45 refund to stop me kicking off about you selling me a product I can only realistically use maybe 30% of the time I wish to use it. (If I only game for 4 hours a day and your servers are offline for 6 hrs everyday, your product would be 100% useless to me... someone should trying suing game developers like you cowboys...
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-30-2010, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRGNUSMC View Post
And for those of us who purchased Lifetime Subscriptions what would you suggest we get for our inconvience?

I say we deserve either some free tribbles or at the very least a Kligon lap dance!
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-30-2010, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madjik View Post

Yes, it is a bit much to ask for.

They are giving you a gift of a few free days before launch, you are asking for another gift...to make up for this gift.

If you get an Xmas gift you don't like, do you ask for another instead?

And what would you suggest the lifetime members get for their "inconvenience?"
Lt. Commander
# 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRGNUSMC View Post
/shrug. Free cryptic points? A free respec for every character you make ever? There are ways. Think of something and suggest it.
Lt. Commander
# 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubsST View Post
If the lifetime membership is $250 dollars...

and the servers have been down for 6 hrs out of 24

I think all lifers should get 25% of their money back +10% for the fact they paid to be in head start and now headstart is tecnically useless for the reason its there...

I paid 180 for lifetime...

45 refund to stop me kicking off about you selling me a product I can only realistically use maybe 30% of the time I wish to use it. (If I only game for 4 hours a day and your servers are offline for 6 hrs everyday, your product would be 100% useless to me... someone should trying suing game developers like you cowboys...
You're in for a huge shock when you venture out into the real world. Enjoy your young, idealistic youth.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-30-2010, 05:58 PM
I am against this idea. I think leveling is too fast anyway. I wouldn't say no to a few Cryptic points, though.