Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 31
01-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genosaurer View Post
I don't understand the opposite attitude. Yes, it's just a game, but it's something you paid for.

If you get bad food in a restaurant, do you just shrug and eat it, or do you send it back?

If you buy a vaccuum cleaner and it breaks a day later, would you immediately go buy another one, or would you take it back to the store and let them know that you were unhappy with your purchase?
so go return it and be done with it
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 32
01-30-2010, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRitter
some of them probably havnt seen the sky for weeks
haha you are probably right.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 33
01-30-2010, 06:51 PM
I hate to say it, but My best buy pre paid deallie said I was going to get a 4 day head start for purchasing early. So, yea, if you pre ordered it, you get to play 4 days before official launch, that is your bonus for buying in early..you get to play early, get it?
I'm not rly complaining myself just pointing out the op is correct actually.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 34
01-30-2010, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRitter
so go return it and be done with it
I want to like this game, which is why I'm here giving feedback instead of leaving.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 35
01-30-2010, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineWolfe
I hate to say it, but My best buy pre paid deallie said I was going to get a 4 day head start for purchasing early. So, yea, if you pre ordered it, you get to play 4 days before official launch, that is your bonus for buying in early..you get to play early, get it?
I'm not rly complaining myself just pointing out the op is correct actually.
"You get to start 4 days early" not "You get to play for 4 days early"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 36
01-30-2010, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineWolfe
I hate to say it, but My best buy pre paid deallie said I was going to get a 4 day head start for purchasing early. So, yea, if you pre ordered it, you get to play 4 days before official launch, that is your bonus for buying in early..you get to play early, get it?
I'm not rly complaining myself just pointing out the op is correct actually.
It's all in the wording.

Did you get to play the game 4 days before the official release date?
Yes you did.
End of argument.
If you believed you could play for 96 hours non-stop before the release then you were being foolish.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 37
01-30-2010, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinhealer
It's all in the wording.

Did you get to play the game 4 days before the official release date?
Yes you did.
End of argument.
If you believed you could play for 96 hours non-stop before the release then you were being foolish.
So, you are saying they were being devious and misleading, gg ><
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 38
01-30-2010, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRitter
"You get to start 4 days early" not "You get to play for 4 days early"
So, I did not read the fine print that says "you may not actually get to play" I guess lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 39
01-30-2010, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineWolfe
So, you are saying they were being devious and misleading, gg ><
No you were not reading properly. In case you didnt know, placement of words or adding and removing words from an english sentance can change its meaning.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 40
01-30-2010, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineWolfe
So, you are saying they were being devious and misleading, gg ><
Where are they misleading?

Look this is an mmo and in mmo's the server goes down,it will go down alot during the 1st months so you have to deal with it,if you do not want to deal with it then you should not be in at release,or early release,check the game out in 6 months if you have no patience.

Honestly you would think this was anything new in the mmo industry the way you guys whine.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:16 AM.