Lt. Commander
# 41
01-30-2010, 06:03 PM
ya get another hobby or something, its not like the game wasnt worth your $50 if you dont get to play it every waking hour of every day during the headstart, its an MMO the game isnt even out yet and people are complaining they aernt getting their monies worth. Just how long were you planning on playing after launch or do you assume the game is shutdown on Feb 2nd for good?

go lift some weights or build a model
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-30-2010, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineWolfe
I hate to say it, but My best buy pre paid deallie said I was going to get a 4 day head start for purchasing early. So, yea, if you pre ordered it, you get to play 4 days before official launch, that is your bonus for buying in early..you get to play early, get it?
I'm not rly complaining myself just pointing out the op is correct actually.
You get your items on launch date. If you pre ordered you get to play 4 days BEFORE launch date. If you CHOOSE to play any of the 4 days before launch date you can, however you still get your items ON launch date. Not before. That is why it is still called Launch Date.
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-30-2010, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRitter
No you were not reading properly. In case you didnt know, placement of words or adding and removing words from an english sentance can change its meaning.
Again, you are saying they are being devious and/or misleading.
pirates or ninja's make up your mind ><
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-30-2010, 06:05 PM
Boost the server's output!
We're givin it all she's got captain! We've got Tribbles in the cooling system and we can't get em ooooout!

This... Can't be! Bones give me a reading!
Damnit man! I'm a doctor not a linux admin!
I'm takin' er' down for maintenance Captain, She's doin us no good as she is!
Captain's log... Star...Date Two... Zero... One. Zero. The server's are under the control of a...... Most diabolical threat.. Tribbles... We were besieged by these... these monsters in a most... critical hour. Now the fate of the USS Cryptic.. Nay.. the entire universe. May. Just. Rely. On the prowess of our main engineer. Kirk out.

To be continued.....
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-30-2010, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Again, you are saying they are being devious and/or misleading.
pirates or ninja's make up your mind ><
There is nothing devious or misleading about it if you just READ!
Lt. Commander
# 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRitter
ya get another hobby or something, its not like the game wasnt worth your $50 if you dont get to play it every waking hour of every day during the headstart, its an MMO the game isnt even out yet and people are complaining they aernt getting their monies worth. Just how long were you planning on playing after launch or do you assume the game is shutdown on Feb 2nd for good?

go lift some weights or build a model
Exactly! We have the next 6 months/2years/decade ( however long the game will remain live) to play the game. We can live without playing for one day.
Lt. Commander
# 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by entrailsgalore View Post
You get your items on launch date. If you pre ordered you get to play 4 days BEFORE launch date. If you CHOOSE to play any of the 4 days before launch date you can, however you still get your items ON launch date. Not before. That is why it is still called Launch Date.
I never said anything about items. Well aware of when you get pre order items, I get a tribble or targ from best buy preorder, prolly the lamest one.
Lt. Commander
# 48
01-30-2010, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinhealer
Where are they misleading?

Look this is an mmo and in mmo's the server goes down,it will go down alot during the 1st months so you have to deal with it,if you do not want to deal with it then you should not be in at release,or early release,check the game out in 6 months if you have no patience.

Honestly you would think this was anything new in the mmo industry the way you guys whine.
Reread my first post in this thread, I was not whining, merely pointing out that technicaly the op was right.
I'm more than happy to postpone my play time if they are actually fixing something. But like you ppl, I am not playing and bored so, perusing the forum.
Lt. Commander
# 49
01-30-2010, 06:11 PM
Quote:
I never said anything about items. Well aware of when you get pre order items, I get a tribble or targ from best buy preorder, prolly the lamest one.
You get access to those on launch date, just like everything else.
Lt. Commander
# 50
01-30-2010, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Reread my first post in this thread, I was not whining, merely pointing out that technicaly the op was right.
I'm more than happy to postpone my play time if they are actually fixing something. But like you ppl, I am not playing and bored so, perusing the forum.
And I was merely pointing out that both the OP and yourself were indeed wrong.

I am not trying to be rude,it is just with so many negative threads that basically are just down to people whining,I honestly think that quite a few have never been at an mmo launch,hell I have even seen people asking why it is not as good as WoW....WoW was terrible at launch...although these people were not there...they joined maybe 2 years later after the game had a chance to grow and for the devs to sort all the problems out.