Lt. Commander
I am almost to the point of demanding my money back. Not just the 240 for the lifetime but at least 40 for my CE of the game. I have never seen such an epic failure in all the years have have been playing MMOs.

WAKE UP Cryptic this is STAR TREK not some stupid game like Champions or City of Heros. You should have been prepared for the 40 years of fan base for this game from DAY 1. It is completely unacceptable and asinine on your part to have even thought any other way.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 03:29 PM
The game is quite good. What kind of nonsense are you talking?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 03:30 PM
If you paid a lifetime sub for this mess then you need to get your head examined. I mean, havent you played CO? You can play through all the content in that game in a month.

Probably could with STO as well if the servers could stay up.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 03:30 PM
If you guys were dumb enough to pay for lifetime subscriptions then you deserve whatever you get lol..
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 03:31 PM
this is just "another" star trek game. WAKE UP dude

and its an online game so its predictable that it will have much downtimes in the beginning. what did you expect? something different than what everybody should have learnd after such a long period of softwaredevelopment, especially in online gaming?

its all fine. and i only know wow for "epic" things?! dont forget, everythings starts with grey vendorcrap. even wow.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 03:32 PM
cry moar!

your salty tears feed my soul.

seriously though, its just a few hours now to make that lifetime better for you tomorrow
Lt. Commander
# 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by swag-nyc View Post
seriously though, its just a few hours now to make that lifetime better for you tomorrow
A truer thing hasn't been said in this thread.
Lt. Commander
# 8
You paid for lifetime and are complaining about a few hours of downtime?
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 03:33 PM
It's down a few hours on the 2nd day and you think it's an epic failure? Have you even played any MMORPG before this one? Yesterday was one of the smoothest launches I've ever been in. No rubber banding, no major glitches that break the game, no server queues, no servers constantly crashing.

You should get your money back. This community would be a lot better off without people as impatient and arrogant as you.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FltAdmiralZander View Post
I am almost to the point of demanding my money back. Not just the 240 for the lifetime but at least 40 for my CE of the game. I have never seen such an epic failure in all the years have have been playing MMOs.
Yet you've never been present for an MMO launch.

I assure you, this server instability is quite normal. I'm not expecting miracles, but I am expecting this to improve over the next week or two.