Lt. Commander
# 21
01-30-2010, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garryk View Post
The point of head start is to stabilize the servers for launch day. The bonus is for Cryptic, not us. Duh. I knew this going in, why is everyone so oblivious as to think pre-order bonuses are for our benefit?
Well you got a good point there, right now it feels like Head Start is an extention of the beta tbh.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-30-2010, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theonus View Post
Well, I wouldn't expect them to if I were the only one, but if you read some of the rest of the threads, it's safe to assume a large number of players feel the same way. I know there will always be people on both sides of the arguement, and I do really hope they can get this server instability sorted. I'm not here ranting just for the sake of ranting, I'm here ranting cause I can't play the game due to it being stuck of retrieving list of characters.
It's safe to assume that less than 10% of the entire STO population were actually complaining. And only 10% of them were threatening to quit.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-30-2010, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garryk View Post
The point of head start is to stabilize the servers for launch day. The bonus is for Cryptic, not us. Duh. I knew this going in, why is everyone so oblivious as to think pre-order bonuses are for our benefit?
Apparently this is a difficult concept for people to understand.