Lt. Commander
# 21
01-30-2010, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhawk21 View Post
Yeah I don't know what the OP is talking about at all here is my list for my Rank 6 Lt. Miranda.

Green MK II Phaser Banks (Exploration Badges)
Blue MK II Quantum Torpedos (SB 24 Fleet Action)
Blue MK II Deflector Array (SB 24 Fleet Action)
Green MK II Phaser Turret (Exploration Badges)
Green Engineering Shield Recharge Mod MK II (Fleet Action drop)
Blue Science Mod Tractor Beam boost MK II (Fleet Action)
White Tactical Quantum Warhead boost mod MK II (Fleet Action Drop)
Ok tool, you don't get it.

Some people are already level 13+

They didn't sit and grind Fleet Action and Exploration mission ...get it scrub? That is what you are suggesting.

No one gives a **** about your gear. Good! Grats! Nice gear, really, BUT I am talking about GENERALITIES here, not ME, not YOU, but the basic people on the Federation side.

By level 6, even with missions and such, having only done SB24 ONE TIME, SCRUB, not camping it like you did, if I wanted to have MK II weapons and such I would of had to BUY THEM, and credits were tight.

THE MAJORITY of Federation players are presumably not geared very well VS MK II BoPs they get eaten alive.

Learn to read - this isn't about me and how much I suck and don't know what I'm doing (I'm higher level than most of you anyways) - this is about the majority of Federation players being undergeared and getting slaughtered.

Klingons better wake up too - if a lot of federation players get a bad taste in their mouth for PVP (always losing) then YOU LOSE, because your queue times will increase.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-30-2010, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnality

They didn't sit and grind Fleet Action and Exploration mission ...get it scrub? That is what you are suggesting.

No one gives a **** about your gear. Good! Grats! Nice gear, really, BUT I am talking about GENERALITIES here, not ME, not YOU, but the basic people on the Federation side.

By level 6, even with missions and such, having only done SB24 ONE TIME, SCRUB, not camping it like you did, if I wanted to have MK II weapons and such I would of had to BUY THEM, and credits were tight.

THE MAJORITY of Federation players are presumably not geared very well VS MK II BoPs they get eaten alive.

Learn to read - this isn't about me and how much I suck and don't know what I'm doing (I'm higher level than most of you anyways) - this is about the majority of Federation players being undergeared and getting slaughtered.

Klingons better wake up too - if a lot of federation players get a bad taste in their mouth for PVP (always losing) then YOU LOSE, because your queue times will increase.
So your saying its the Klingons fault that the Fed doesn't know where to get gear that is abundant? Lol at your attempts to insult me.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-30-2010, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Yes, because balance should always be decided on "waiting."
yes it should. data needs to be collected over longer time periods to make any proper balance adjustments, unless you want balancing to be a yo-yo nerf fest based solely on subjective perception of the loudest whiners.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-30-2010, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideBunny
yes it should. data needs to be collected over longer time periods to make any proper balance adjustments, unless you want balancing to be a yo-yo nerf fest based solely on subjective perception of the loudest whiners.
like wow? lol
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-30-2010, 06:14 PM
Ok pearl jam, you don't get it. WTF happened here?
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-30-2010, 06:31 PM
ill probly get my head torn off for even thinking of saying this but, klingons kill, drink kill drink etc, would be kinda dumb to have a race who focus on killing to be weak as champaign, IMO if your having a problem with something such as getting dominated by someone adapt and find a way to win, nothing is impossible
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-30-2010, 06:37 PM
Quote:

umm In every MMO I've ever played if you wanted to PvP and win you did grind whatever needed to be grinded in order to get the gear. It's nothing new

Using your agurment people who camp SB24 should be excluded from PvP as well because it's unfair to anyone else?

and klingons were always lossing in open beta, and I am sure still are now. Which is why a lot of us were doing mostly KvK battles unless we had a PvP mission we had to do FvK at least the feds can grind for gear..which is expected in a MMO if you want to compete.

A generalist/casual gamer who just goes through the game doing every mission once should never expect to compete well in PvP because the majority of PvPers are going to grind places that give good drops so they can have the best gear.

So your complaint isn't about klingons per say but about how MMO's work in general when it comes to PvP..at least the didn't make it open PvP anywhere.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-30-2010, 06:57 PM
Quote:

So, you're whining because you don't want to take the time to prepare for PvP? Then YOU'RE at fault, not the Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-30-2010, 07:07 PM
Ok I've now played a few PvP games..Klingons are still getting spanked pretty hard by the feds even with our new fancy starter equipment.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-30-2010, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrem View Post
Ok I've now played a few PvP games..Klingons are still getting spanked pretty hard by the feds even with our new fancy starter equipment.
It was the reverse to start with, don't think I was in a single loss in tier 1