Lt. Commander
I noticed that all non-mandatory (because of species) traits of my BOs are ground traits, so I am wondering, do they only get ground traits, or is it worth trying the lottery in order to get one with space traits?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:36 AM
In OB I had a blue Ferengi-BO with the Efficient Space-Trait although Im not 100% if he gave his Bonus to the Starship Efficiencies cause I forgot checking it in time but probably it did.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 05:08 AM
Bump... anyone knows more?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 05:44 AM
In Beta, one of the standard engineer BOffs (female bolian) you could purchase had the efficient trait. She no longer does.

additionally, in closed beta and part of open beta, it used to help. If I had one of that officer at a station, then added the second, I could see EPtShields I go from +16 to +17 shield power for 30s. This went away after a patch.

So I'm guessing they ganked it and you won't get space traits on BOffs anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axterix
In Beta, one of the standard engineer BOffs (female bolian) you could purchase had the efficient trait. She no longer does.

additionally, in closed beta and part of open beta, it used to help. If I had one of that officer at a station, then added the second, I could see EPtShields I go from +16 to +17 shield power for 30s. This went away after a patch.

So I'm guessing they ganked it and you won't get space traits on BOffs anymore.
I noticed that too and I'm inclined to agree it's gone from the game.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 04:22 AM
I read somewhere that the efficient trait would be a pre-order borg exclusive - sux they screwed so many people who dont have the chance to have one.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 10:23 AM
I've been trading in BOs this week and out of the hundreds (maybe over a thousand) that I've read the detail on, I've never seen one with a space trait. I think it's safe to say their traits are ground only.

I don't know if anyone has posted this, but uncommon and rare Bridge Officers can have abilities not commonly learned and can have improved versions of traits, just fyi.