Lt. Commander
Mask energy signature works now but it has been nerfed alll to hell, i cant even get close with out the enemy seeing me, and now it takes down your sheilds, If its going to stay this way then we need to be able to use it during combat like the klingons, if not then it needs to be reverted back to the way it was in open beta.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarkaix View Post
Mask energy signature works now but it has been nerfed alll to hell, i cant even get close with out the enemy seeing me, and now it takes down your sheilds, If its going to stay this way then we need to be able to use it during combat like the klingons, if not then it needs to be reverted back to the way it was in open beta.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=90055
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 06:45 PM
thanks, didnt notice that thread.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarkaix View Post
What I've noticed so far:

In PvE, it works perfectly and you can get within 3-5km of enemy ships before they detect you.

In PvP, all it seems to do is lower your shields...

Anyone else having a similar experience?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oplaid View Post
What I've noticed so far:

In PvE, it works perfectly and you can get within 3-5km of enemy ships before they detect you.

In PvP, all it seems to do is lower your shields...

Anyone else having a similar experience?
Its worthless in pve as well in pvp.....when it pops from 18km its a total joke.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 11:21 PM
Put points into the skill? I noticed that without any points, stuff would just see me outright. But now that I've put points into it, it's working with no trouble.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 11:53 PM
You realise that the majority of klingon ships (all except T2-T5 BoP) cannot cloak in combat and it always disables their shields right?
Likewise try boosting your aux, klingons have to if you want to get anywhere near 8km or closer.