Lt. Commander
# 1 Cryptic you owe me!
01-30-2010, 06:23 PM
Ok with all the rage threads I think I am due some cash back from you guys..let me break it down.

I bought an extra crate of beer this weekend and 2 packs of ciggies.

Now in the server downtime I reckon I have drank 8 bottles of beer and smoked 5 ciggies,now this is both tonight and yesterday.

Now I think you not only owe me that beer back and the ciggies back but if I suffer any health problems in the future I will hold the right to to claim full payment for any organs I may need as it is clearly your fault as I would have been busy in game and not drinking or smoking.

I await your response
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 06:24 PM
Ditto.

I'd be really angry if I wasn't so drunk and high right now.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 06:25 PM
In all honesty they don't owe you anything. You are the one that made the choice to play this game just like you make the choice to smoke and drink so they owe you squat :-P
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhunter
In all honesty they don't owe you anything. You are the one that made the choice to play this game just like you make the choice to smoke and drink so they owe you squat :-P
Seems sarcasm is lost on some people...ah well back to the drawing board.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 06:26 PM
drink and smoke more and fall asleep at least then you will just have cancer and liver problems, better than heart problems as well in trying to play...............
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinhealer
Ok with all the rage threads I think I am due some cash back from you guys..let me break it down.

I bought an extra crate of beer this weekend and 2 packs of ciggies.

Now in the server downtime I reckon I have drank 8 bottles of beer and smoked 5 ciggies,now this is both tonight and yesterday.

Now I think you not only owe me that beer back and the ciggies back but if I suffer any health problems in the future I will hold the right to to claim full payment for any organs I may need as it is clearly your fault as I would have been busy in game and not drinking or smoking.

I await your response
I am impressed with your typing and spelling ability considering the vast quanities of beer you have consumed.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 06:32 PM
Entitlement attitude in 3...2... oh wait, it already happened. *headdesk*
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JansanRuno
I am impressed with your typing and spelling ability considering the vast quanities of beer you have consumed.
I am Scottish,it come's naturally
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 06:36 PM
OP's got a point.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhunter
Insert Picard/Riker Facepalm here.