Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renko View Post
Is there anyway to go back in and find the ticket number? Bugged mine 12 days ago but I didn't note down the number.
Unfortunately not, though we can still find all tickets created by any account. Searching by number is just far easier on our end.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Actually, if you review your tickets from the website as opposed from in game you should be able to locate a ticket by it's number. I did this just the other day when i was querying a previously closed ticket i had submitted and was able to use the number in the subject of my new ticket.

You can probably check my ticket history to confirm what i said too .
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadscythe
Actually, if you review your tickets from the website as opposed from in game you should be able to locate a ticket by it's number. I did this just the other day when i was querying a previously closed ticket i had submitted and was able to use the number in the subject of my new ticket.

You can probably check my ticket history to confirm what i said too .
Yes, thank you! I actually noticed this a while later, but hadn't yet checked whether it held true for all tickets.

The link for that is http://www.startrekonline.com/tickets/ . Just make sure to be logged in first, or you will be redirected to the main page.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renko View Post
Zenas Expanse - Planet Phi Cassiopeiae 6989-X - Secure Area, can be added to the list with the same subterranean symptoms.
Cheers for the ticket number finding info.

Lt. Commander
# 15
03-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Litana
Yes, thank you! I actually noticed this a while later, but hadn't yet checked whether it held true for all tickets.

The link for that is http://www.startrekonline.com/tickets/ . Just make sure to be logged in first, or you will be redirected to the main page.
The other handy thing about viewing your tickets (even though alt=tabbing can be a nuisance) via the support website is that there's no character limit restrictions on what you can see in the interface. The in game UI wont show past a certain point after you've edited - which i find to be quite annoying. But i am used to finding work arounds so i mostly submit via the web interface unless it's specific mission stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-03-2010, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadscythe
The other handy thing about viewing your tickets (even though alt=tabbing can be a nuisance) via the support website is that there's no character limit restrictions on what you can see in the interface. The in game UI wont show past a certain point after you've edited - which i find to be quite annoying. But i am used to finding work arounds so i mostly submit via the web interface unless it's specific mission stuff.
To clarify for anyone else reading, please be sure that if you are reporting a bug, you actually submit it in-game. You can freely edit it on the website, however we rely on the in-game data for investigations.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-03-2010, 06:38 PM
My bad for not clarifying. Sorry.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-03-2010, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Litana
To clarify for anyone else reading, please be sure that if you are reporting a bug, you actually submit it in-game. You can freely edit it on the website, however we rely on the in-game data for investigations.

Thanks!
I am sick of reporting this bug and waiting my time going on away missions when this happens seems to be happening ALOT
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-04-2010, 11:19 AM
Ticket #708260 is another one about away team members and enemies who where falling through the ground.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-27-2010, 09:45 AM
Ok, so you still haven't fixed these fall through the ground and no enemies in space explores but can you please, please, explain why they are still in the game.

Is it difficult to remove broken explores from the list of possible ones you might get?

It is the same ones over and over and they have been reported over and over on here and in game?

A response on this is greatly needed in keeping up with the 'transparency' and 'we are trying' policies.