Lt. Commander
This seems rather steep even tho it is for fleet bank pages. I know the bigger fleets such as mine will be able to afford them eventually but what about the smaller fleets that need more than 1 but don't have enough income. I would think 500 thousand per thing would be a better choice even tho its still high.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 08:32 PM
I can only hope that the rate of credit-making increases substantially at some point.

I was able to afford all of my vault tabs in my WoW guild by myself, albeit with the help of auctioning ores for insane amounts of gold just after the release of an expansion. But still, I earned it alone.

At the rate I bring in credits, though... yikes... maybe in 3 years I could afford all the tabs. But hey... I do have a lifetime sub... heh... heh....... sigh.....
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 08:38 PM
Yea ill wait and see what the credits are like in the Admiral level missions but if they are still low this will be a big problem.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 08:39 PM
It is not too bad. I hit 22 or 23 by the end of OB and I was just shy of a mill.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 08:40 PM
1.2 million is considered cheap.

Takes about a week starting new into the game to get easily 5k of credits.

Economy in any mmo is exponential as you go up in levels.

So let's pretend you have about 50k within a month. x 20 fleet members that's 1 million there.

And it's not even level cap.

I don't know why people are crying over the price, it's nothing but reasonable.

Personally I wish it would be more so there wasn't so many fleet being created. It gets rid of all the bad ones.