Lt. Commander
# 1 Hide and Seek
01-30-2010, 07:49 PM
I've reported this in a bug report, but I was wondering if anybody else has ran into the same situation.

When completing the Hide and Seek mission, where the klingons assist you in defeating the Undine dreadnought, has anybody had the Undine actually defeat the klingons? It happened to my wife and I this evening, basically because the small frigates just kept coming and coming and coming, regardless of how many we defeated.

Without the Klingons, especially the Negh'var and K'Tinga warbirds, the dreadnought cannot be taken down by two ships.

This is the first time my wife and I have done this mission in the headstart, but when we did it in Open Beta, and I did it in Closed Beta, the klingons have never been defeated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:44 AM
I did it solo and when the frigates started coming I killed a few of them then just concentrated on the dreadnought. Once the DN went down I had to knock off the frigates as the Klingons stopped fighting them and they all pounced on me.

It might have been a bug due to having 2 players in the mission boosting the difficulty.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 03:19 AM
I defeated the Undine by myself with some help from the Klingons........science ship Lt. comander .....in that one ............
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-28-2010, 04:44 AM
There is a bug with this mission. Admiral Quinn should give the mission "HIDE & SEEK" at the same time as the "OUTREACH" and "DIPLOMATIC ORDERS" for the Level 3.