Lt. Commander
# 1 What a great head start!
01-30-2010, 07:54 PM
Spent all but 20 minutes of the last 2 days of game time staring at "connecting to account server..." over and over. What an effing waste. We, the consumers, deserve at least a honest clear and concise apology for this F up of a launch you all have put out there Cryptic.

Good god, I told friends to come play this with me once beta was over. Now I look like the A-hole. Thanks for nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 07:56 PM
A real mess, right?

Good thing it isn't launch though. You know, 'cause it's just the headstart?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrista
Spent all but 20 minutes of the last 2 days of game time staring at "connecting to account server..." over and over. What an effing waste. We, the consumers, deserve at least a honest clear and concise apology for this F up of a launch you all have put out there Cryptic.

Good god, I told friends to come play this with me once beta was over. Now I look like the A-hole. Thanks for nothing.
Rather it be down in pre-launch then during launch. The more it's down now means the less it will be down later so good can come out of it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 07:59 PM
20 mins?

Well I call that bad timing.

If your mates do not know what comes with an mmo release then I guess they have the same dilutions as you do.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 08:03 PM
What are you taking about. i spent about 10 mins conecting and then in to the game. nothing tok that long
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 08:07 PM
Took 5 mins to log in
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 08:10 PM
Quote:

I;m still waiting for my Funcom Response form all the Email I spam them??? Carebear couintdown
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 08:17 PM
Quote:

WA WA WA WA Whaaaa That's All I hear is crying. I swear some of you people are worse then my Brothers kid when it comes to crying about crap and he's still on the Nipple
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 08:23 PM
Maybe we can get Gamestop or Amazon to add diapers and moist-wipes to their pre-order bonuses to handle the demands of the entitlement minded customers who have not ever been to an MMO launch before.

Did your mothers just not love you enough? :p
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 08:29 PM
My goodness, what is wrong with the beginnings of this community.
The person stated their problem, and they get treated like a flaming troll or some other such nonsense forum bashers have developed.
This is the best spot to say if you don't have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself.