Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 11:16 PM
" Most craptstic loot in a MMO" award goes to STO! Yay!
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2010, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthar View Post
" Most craptstic loot in a MMO" award goes to STO! Yay!
Nah maroj melons or cavemen knives were worse..but hey Im talking SWG.

The worst loot...is the loot you can't use or sell and Batteries you can definetly use them and sell them so your comment is most ilogical.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 11:19 PM
I've looted about 50 + batteries and around 10 science consoles... I may have to open a Radio Shack on DS9.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthar View Post
I've looted about 50 + batteries and around 10 science consoles... I may have to open a Radio Shack on DS9.
yah im right there with you on that one, ill just go to another instance so's not to cut in to your profits too much. in ob it was food. god i had tribbles out the aft with that. wasnt a problem i love tribbles. its just a bit more irritateing to get batteries instead of ship parts after fighting off hords of ships.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkhan
The cooldown on batteries does seem a little excessive. I keep some around just in case but really don't use them mich. I am tired of seeing batteries drop all the time. I can't even find decent parts for my ship and I am ready to move on to my next one now. The best thing about batteries is they stack but could we get stacks of 50 or something if they are going to drop like this. LOL
This. Please let them stack higher to something a little more reasonable.