Lt. Commander
# 81
01-31-2010, 04:32 PM
So much ignorance and lowbie crying going on here.

Look, new people - just chill for a bit? You guys post so much, if you were in there levelling instead of posting you would be out of t2 by now.

You've all played wow, I presume? Imagine a forum full of level 1-11 guys talking about 'the game' and how balanced it was. Do you realize how absurd you look? You don't know -anything- about the game yet.
Lt. Commander
# 82
01-31-2010, 04:35 PM
If fellow Klingons are the type of gamers i think most of them are then the server might be sparse on the KDF side tomorrow with a certain other game going into open beta.
Lt. Commander
# 83
01-31-2010, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
So much ignorance and lowbie crying going on here.

Look, new people - just chill for a bit? You guys post so much, if you were in there levelling instead of posting you would be out of t2 by now.

You've all played wow, I presume? Imagine a forum full of level 1-11 guys talking about 'the game' and how balanced it was. Do you realize how absurd you look? You don't know -anything- about the game yet.
Your actually quite correct, the game changes ALOT between T1 and T2, and then again at T3. The trouble I have with all these new players complaining, is they don't know how the game will evolve for them yet in other teirs, but their complaining might influence Cryptic into making some changes based on complaints by people who just ain't got a clue yet. And just mess up the game even more.

I can understand frustrations, but seriously folks we all have to deal with the same things. Some cope with it better, some don't. While others don't see things as a problem at all, and can't figure out why people are complaining so damn much.
Lt. Commander
# 84
01-31-2010, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaktak
Your actually quite correct, the game changes ALOT between T1 and T2, and then again at T3. The trouble I have with all these new players complaining, is they don't know how the game will evolve for them yet in other teirs, but their complaining might influence Cryptic into making some changes based on complaints by people who just ain't got a clue yet. And just mess up the game even more.

I can understand frustrations, but seriously folks we all have to deal with the same things. Some cope with it better, some don't. While others don't see things as a problem at all, and can't figure out why people are complaining so damn much.
This is worse than closed beta, but I think the devs may be less likely to listen now that they have their own problems to deal with.

In closed beta, those of us who wanted to play kdf, did so - and the mainly pve oriented players tried to pvp against us and were just terrible. They didn't even -try-, but they outnumbered us 1000 to 1, so they went and cried, and cried, and cried, and cried on the old cb forums where the devs were listening, and the devs nerfed things right quick.

Sweeping nerfs. For a while, until we figured out how to use our tools the kdf could not win a match in space. It wasn't until the end of beta that the same people that the feds are getting crushed by now learned to win in pvp.

We're experienced, we know our ships and our limits, and we know the pace of combat - when to fight, and when to run. We also notice when people are stupid, and aren't balancing shields and those people end up getting picked on.

All of this crying completely fails to acknowledge that the current crop of new guys is just flat out outclassed. So outclassed that they don't even know why they are losing. They can't tell their heads from tails. If they could, they would be a little quieter and be learning a lot faster.

So long as anyone denies their own fault in losing, they'll never improve.
Lt. Commander
# 85
01-31-2010, 06:45 PM
lol a bunch of ignorant players...

That guy cloaking to get away from me isn't countering me.., because I used something that even Klingons can have.., do FEDS! have a cloak so we can run away freely without dmg..., bull crap he took dmg.., I've been a Klingon in beta, and I didn't take any dmg.., and i disappeared. It's amazing for someone who took damage he was able to De cloak soon after facing me to take me out, and still have the same amount of life left on his ship as when he cloaked, oh and let's not forget how the shields seem to be well recovered by then as well.

Sensor Jamming is something that everyone can use if they so choose to get the skill, if the feds signature masking worked as well as your cloaking, I bet there would be alot of Hard core klingons whining right about now.

Signature masking allows feds to sneak up on ya, but once we start firing, or fighting, we can't utilize it anymore. I think cloaking should be the same...., I'm sure once Romulans come out as a playable race, and if they don't change anything with the cloaking ability, I guarantee it's gonna be one long pvp match, and alot of you will get a taste of your own medicine.

The guy countering me comment made me laugh...,

Ina,
Lt. Commander
# 86
01-31-2010, 06:57 PM
This ina guy makes no sense. Battlecloaking with a couple torps comin your way = instant death.
MES was unbalanced, could take a **** on ur hull with MES on, and you wouldnt know, plus MES works with full shields up.
Sensor jamming is easily countered by an organized team.

Sounds like some klingon wrote you a book, called "gettin owned and how to deal with it"... you should read it.
Lt. Commander
# 87
01-31-2010, 10:30 PM
Wow seriously, you must be one of the klingons who require the use of this skill alot.

I wouldn't be saying it if it didn't happen moron.

I play federation because it provides a real challenge in Pvp, I have to move around and distribute the dmg, or hit multiple skills in order to win a fight...

Typical Klingon move.., slowly sneak in, shoot straight.., if hit, cloak and run, then turn around.., two button smashers..., and rarely do i meet a Klingon that uses any other skill but those.

I'm a Klingon fan, but till things change abit, Playing klingon is way to easy. I respect the Klingons that actually stick around and fight.., use skills like Sensor jamming on me and move around.

Klingons that just move in slowly and gank with the pack, and when attacked, and close to death use cloak and run away lack skills. When the cloak gets nerfed, i guarantee alot of you will die alot more often because you guys don't know how to do anything else.

also learn to read, i stated it was a 1 v 1 between me and that klingon when he cloaked and managed to escape from 3 torps, and heavy disruptor fire when i sensor jammed him. It wasn't an instant death, and he sped off, turned around and de cloaked with the same amount of life, and practically a full shield. Sounds like a cheap move to me not a counter.
Lt. Commander
# 88
02-01-2010, 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inaphase View Post
lol a bunch of ignorant players...

That guy cloaking to get away from me isn't countering me.., because I used something that even Klingons can have.., do FEDS! have a cloak so we can run away freely without dmg..., bull crap he took dmg.., I've been a Klingon in beta, and I didn't take any dmg.., and i disappeared. It's amazing for someone who took damage he was able to De cloak soon after facing me to take me out, and still have the same amount of life left on his ship as when he cloaked, oh and let's not forget how the shields seem to be well recovered by then as well.

Sensor Jamming is something that everyone can use if they so choose to get the skill, if the feds signature masking worked as well as your cloaking, I bet there would be alot of Hard core klingons whining right about now.

Signature masking allows feds to sneak up on ya, but once we start firing, or fighting, we can't utilize it anymore. I think cloaking should be the same...., I'm sure once Romulans come out as a playable race, and if they don't change anything with the cloaking ability, I guarantee it's gonna be one long pvp match, and alot of you will get a taste of your own medicine.

The guy countering me comment made me laugh...,

Ina,

Alright. Stop spewing forth lies.
Saying you dont take any damage while cloaking is false. Lag can cause trouble sometimes. (hence multiple torp shots when there shouldn't be.)

Also, we already play KvK. Since you really have no idea what you're talking about, thats Klingon VS Klingon. We are already experiencing cloak battles.

You obviously have no clue as to the state of the game.

The above statement that these QQ rants from new players who have NO idea what they're talking about, may alter the game and effect things in later tiers for their newb troubles, is accurate.
Lt. Commander
# 89
02-01-2010, 01:10 AM
all the Feds crying, ooooo did you not get your free epics yet ?

-

My Fed is lvl 5 and i did the missions to get Klingon open, now this is the funny part.

My level 5 Fed has a shield on his T1 ship (mission reward from the missions, doable at lvl5)

Fed 2800 shield and -20% Disruptor damage OR 3600 shield (lvl 5 fed)

My Klingon is lvl 16 now and i am using a shield with 3600 strenght (i did the Fed mission again to get it and mailed it to my Klingon)

Now the funny part is, that all the Feds CRY here... and they have better ships/same talents and a shield @ lvl 4 that NO Klingons could have until Commander lvl (20-21).

So tell me Fed babys, do you feel good crying here and at the same time you outgear every Klingon out there ?

---

( extreamly few Klingons have time to do Fed missions to gain items and send em to Klingon side )

There is the Crystal entity mission where you can get Blues as Fed... guess i could chain do those to get blue gear 100% and send em to my Klingon. I wonder what you would do then QQ spam the forums how overbalanced Klingons are when they actually might have the same level gear then you.

or

I could do SB24 as Fed and get to top 5 easily and get random blue/green item, but wait... Free items while exping... lets see i have done Kahless PvE mission now for about 40 times, and i have gotten 1 Green item and 23998439847743874397 batterys.

So not so balanced, do you see me doing QQ threads about it ? no you dont.
Lt. Commander
# 90
02-01-2010, 01:29 AM
First, the defensive attitude shared by many klingons players is annoying and makes it difficult for any meaningful discussions.

I played during OB. I found matches to favor the federation then. It was imbalanced. Now, I find them to heavily favor klingons. Its like the reverse of what it use to be. I don't know why, but I know its true. It needs to be rebalanced.