Captain
# 1 Second action bar layout
10-13-2013, 03:12 AM
Can we please have more options with regard to the positioning and size of the second action bar? I have finally got to the point of needing the thing and having it vertical only is a right pain even at 1920x1080. Even having the option to have it horizontal would be enough for me to find it a sensible home in my UI layout though, if I could spread it across two levels at half length, that would be ideal.
Ensign
# 2 action bar layout
10-16-2013, 01:27 PM
I agree with the horizontal idea. I came on here today to request this very thing. Having it vertical is a real pain and i cant seem to find an acceptable location in my UI with it being vertical. Having the option to rotate it would be nice that way everyone would be able to put it some where, either at the bottom top or sides,that would be acceptable to them
Captain
# 3
10-17-2013, 12:08 PM
I'm going throw in on this one too, if would be nice if we could change the orientation of the second action bar so that it can be placed more conveniently ie stacking it with the main bar or placing it somewhere more conveniently.
Even better would be if we could change the bar layout and orientation of both action bars ie 2 rows of 15 button positions, 1 row of 30 buttons per action bar etc.

Frankly the current UI graphics are cumbersome with far too much clutter obscuring the viewing area, certain features I can do without, I don't need to see my bridge officers portraits in the main screen I only need to see what they can do, the shield/ship status graphic is far too big and it would be very nice if all of this elements were independently resizable.
If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it.
Oh Hell NO to ARC........One Ring to Rule Them all........