Lt. Commander
I was 377 of 1200...I'm in. Really folks. I know it's a waste of advice, but be a little more patient before you spiral into a tizzy. There are going to be more bugs..you better start expecting them.
Quills
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 09:18 PM
Sorry, do you mean the queue?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quills
I was 377 of 1200...I'm in. Really folks. I know it's a waste of advice, but be a little more patient before you spiral into a tizzy. There are going to be more bugs..you better start expecting them.
Quills
Wait wait wait, you expect MMO players who go to official forums to be patient? HAHAHAHAHAHA
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronintetsuro View Post
Wait wait wait, you expect MMO players who go to official forums to be patient? HAHAHAHAHAHA
lol yeah that will be the day pigs fly :-P
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhunter
lol yeah that will be the day pigs fly :-P
I can set my watch to the snooty WOW players making more noise about minutia than a room full of Republicans at an ACORN meeting. It's hilarious.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronintetsuro View Post
I can set my watch to the snooty WOW players making more noise about minutia than a room full of Republicans at an ACORN meeting. It's hilarious.
I couldn't agree more. Every single game launch i've seen always has complainers so I figure I'll have fun with them this time, seeing when you try to be serious they drag you to their level. To this point I thought most of the complainers would be gone since beta ended and technically the game isn't free but I guess a few more pre ordered and well this is the result but good comes out of it because most will get sick of the downtime and go back to World Of ******** so they can grab all the attention to themselves in the trade channel.