Lt. Commander
# 1 Subsystem/Ability List
01-30-2010, 09:10 PM
This thread is to list the different abilities and the Subsystems they're tied into. It would also be helpful if the Global Cooldowns associated with each subsystem were mentioned.

An ability is a special ability that either your player character or bridge officers have.

A Subsystem refers to all the equipment that your ship has, including weapons, deflectors, engines, warpcores, aux, shields, etc. And of course not all Subsystems are ones that you can directly equip to the ship, as every ship has a warpcore and a crew amongst others things.

Abilities that share a Subsystem share a global countdown. This means that you cannot use an ability right after using a different ability that shares the same subsystem. Meaning, that if you used Engineering Team I, you wouldn't be able to use Science Team I or Engineering Team II for a period of time.

To make things simple, I'll list a Subsystem and then list the abilities, followed by the Global.

Starting alphabetically;

Auxillary Power: Auxillary to Battery I & II, Auxillary to Dampeners I & II, Auxillary to Structural I & II
Global Cooldown:

Batteries: Emergency Power to Axuillary I, II, and III, Emergency Power to Engines I, II, and III, Emergency Power to Shields I, II, and III, Emergency Power to Weapons I, II, and III
Global Cooldown:

Beams: Beam Fire at Will I, II, and III, Beam Overload I and II
Global Cooldown:

Cannons: Rapid Fire I and II, Scatter Volley I and II
Global Cooldown:

Crew: Tactical Team I, II, and III, Engineering Team I, II, and III, Science Team I, II, and III, Boarding Pary I and II
Global Cooldown:

Deflector: Tachyon Beam I, II, and III
Global Cooldown:

Deflector Dish: Tyken's Rift I and II, Gravity Well I and II
Global Cooldown:

Deflector Field: Transfer Shield Strength I and II, Feedback Pulse I
Global Cooldown:

Emitters: Photonic Officer I and II, Photonic Shockwave I and II
Global Cooldown:

Hazard: Hazard Emitters I, II, and III, Polarize Hull I and II
Global Cooldown:

Manuevers: Attack Pattern Beta I and II, Attack Pattern Delta I and II, Attack Pattern Omega I and II
Global Cooldown:

Mines: Dispersal Pattern Alpha I and II, Disperal Pattern Beta I and II
Global Cooldown:

Sensor Array: Jam Sensors I, II, and III, Mask Energy Signature I and II, Charged Particle Burst I and II, Energy Siphon I and II
Global Cooldown:

Sensor Probes: Scramble Sensors I and II, Viral Matrix I and II
Global Cooldown

Shields: Extend Shields I and II, Reverse Shield Polarity I and II
Global Cooldown:

Target Subsystems: Beam Target Auxillary II, Beam Target Engines II, Beam Target Shields II, Beam Target Weapons II
Global Cooldown:

Torpedoes: High Yield I, II, and III, Spread I, II, and III
Global Cooldown:

Tractor Beam: Tractor Beam I, II, and III, Tractor Beam Repulsors I and II
Global Cooldown:

Warp Core: Eject Warp Plasma I and II
Global Cooldown:

Weapon Modification: Directed Engergy Modification I and II, Aceton Field I and II
Global Cooldown:

As you can see, I have no listed any of the Player Abilities, as I do not know what systems, if any, they're tied into. Also, I do not know the Globals and I may be missing a few powers or systems. Any help would be appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 09:47 PM
I'm pretty sure you're missing Eject Warp Plasma III. I don't see it on your list, I mean I don't know for sure that it exists.