Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 11:37 PM
One reason might be that the cash flow has severly dried up. Right now as a Lt.10 I still have MK.1 stuff on my ship because I couldn't afford to buy better stuff for so long, now it's pointless and I rather save the mony for the T2 ship.
Yes, drops from fleet encounters, but most people just get some batteries and th 'good' stuff is mostly random ... I only need so many science consoles +astrophysics

In beta I used PVP badges to fit out my ship but with the ground maps at 40 kills it's not worth it anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2010, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S0R0N
One reason might be that the cash flow has severly dried up. Right now as a Lt.10 I still have MK.1 stuff on my ship because I couldn't afford to buy better stuff for so long, now it's pointless and I rather save the mony for the T2 ship.
Yes, drops from fleet encounters, but most people just get some batteries and th 'good' stuff is mostly random ... I only need so many science consoles +astrophysics

In beta I used PVP badges to fit out my ship but with the ground maps at 40 kills it's not worth it anymore.
Just do exploration missions and get those badges instead
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 11:41 PM
Yeah i did some pvp for first time since beta, having played both sides in the beta, both required teamwork but today feds seemed impossibly hard, granted i did 22K dmg and the next highest fed did i think 12K with most of the kling's being 25-40K so maybe i just had stupid teammates I dont know. Anothertime however 1v1 I won once, lost a 2nd, didnt even get through the guys shields and shield battery + maxxed out Tac high torp and eng power to shields BO skills didn't help. I know t1 pvp sucks balls anyway but 15-2 is pretty sad for a 5v5
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysRemember
It's not worth it. Best they could do is send mean-spirited whispers and use harsh language in zone chat. The overly instanced nature of the game prevents you from ever having to interact with anyone you don't feel like. Theres nothing they could do here. lol
Lets just say roleplayers are like fireworks
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goons101
Lets just say roleplayers are like fireworks
When you don't handle them carefully they blow your hand off and then cause government officials to pass laws banning them to appear concerned and to win votes with ignorant masses simply because people are irresponsible?