Lt. Commander
I see all the "servers down" threads are gone off page one. Am I the only one having problems now? I keep getting "Disconnected from Server" messages.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 09:38 PM
they have gone off the page because people are still able to play....disconnected from server happens due to server lag or your own internet connection is slow.

dont worry, it happens to pretty much everyone......just relogin and keep playing
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 09:39 PM
I had those horrendously slow load screens at about 8-9PM. Never got a "disconnected" message. Once it sat at the loading screen for so long it assumed I was idle and kicked me out.

I saw it move past the load screen. I saw Sector Space for 10 seconds, and then I got logged off. Took 5 minutes to log back in, but things were mostly fine after that.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralMichael View Post
they have gone off the page because people are still able to play....disconnected from server happens due to server lag or your own internet connection is slow.

dont worry, it happens to pretty much everyone......just relogin and keep playing
thanks. i know its not my slow connection though i got fiber optics 20gigs per sec
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heimskringla View Post
I had those horrendously slow load screens at about 8-9PM. Never got a "disconnected" message. Once it sat at the loading screen for so long it assumed I was idle and kicked me out.

I saw it move past the load screen. I saw Sector Space for 10 seconds, and then I got logged off. Took 5 minutes to log back in, but things were mostly fine after that.
Same problem, althou it took about 10 min to get char list : / But also you have to look at the fact that is just now open and there servers are going to be working overtime for about 2 weeks