Lt. Commander
# 1 The mystery on Cernan V
01-30-2010, 06:44 PM
Has anyone else found a weird anomaly while doing the Labor Day mission on Cernan V?

I scanned the area around the T-shaped miners' building and my scans keeping pointing back towards it. I concluded that either the anomaly is inside the building itself or on the roof. I climbed as high as I could on a rocky ledge by one corner but the ledge is 3 feet higher than my jump.

It looks at this point to be a bug but it's ironic: Cryptic, we need more challenges and puzzles like this! Maybe something that requires cooperation from two or more players to solve?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 10:26 PM
I had the same issue. Couldn't find where that anomaly is.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 10:32 PM
It's inside the building, and unreachable.

There's also a space map where one of the anomalies is outside the boundry of the map, an exploration map where the system is made up of a perfectly straight line of about 150 asteroid mines, and another where the "planet" you need to beam down to is a sun (that one made me laugh)
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 12:26 AM
Theres several missions where its in the geometry and you cant get it. Theres a mission in 15 or so from that one youll come across one sticking 1/8 out of the ground, but you cant get it heh.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 01:41 AM
It is there, but it's difficult to reach and not at all obvious. It's in some difficult terrain behind the building.