Lt. Commander
I was teamed with 2 of my friends and we couldn't for the life of us get all three of us into the same Deep Space Encounter instance. The instance would always 'fill up' or something with other players and separate our team. This is extremely annoying and needs to be fixed. Playing with your friends should be easy, not so frustrating you give up trying after more than a dozen attempts.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 10:39 PM
Ugh, I thought that was going to get fixed. Oh well. It's all just reducing my chances of subbing for any significant length of time.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 10:41 PM
yea we were having the same problem it isn't really fun.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 10:45 PM
I have yet to call this a major problem. Curious how you are joining? Usually, we allow one person to join and when we see his "moving map" on his player portriat change we all hit join. Works about 100% of the time. Frankly though, I wish they would up the number of players allowed in those. If was much more fun with 10 or so players and less so now with a limit of 5 (or is it 6?).
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 11:19 PM
This really isn't an issue unless the entire player base is trying to get into the same DSE (Sirius Sector). Once I was out of Sirius, my teammate and I had no trouble ever getting into DSEs. We did 3 in the Pi Canus Sector tonight and there were no issues.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruug View Post
I have yet to call this a major problem. Curious how you are joining? Usually, we allow one person to join and when we see his "moving map" on his player portriat change we all hit join. Works about 100% of the time. Frankly though, I wish they would up the number of players allowed in those. If was much more fun with 10 or so players and less so now with a limit of 5 (or is it 6?).
It was much more fun when 10 people fought in those, it was far less fun when 7 people sat at the start and 3 people tried to finish it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 11:25 PM
Yes have same problem, we get 4 or 5 guys from our fleet grouped together but unable to get in the same instance, but the exploration missions work great for getting all group members together. If it could be possible to creat a group instance where team members could all join like they do in the exploration missions would be awsome.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenketsu View Post
I was teamed with 2 of my friends and we couldn't for the life of us get all three of us into the same Deep Space Encounter instance. The instance would always 'fill up' or something with other players and separate our team. This is extremely annoying and needs to be fixed. Playing with your friends should be easy, not so frustrating you give up trying after more than a dozen attempts.
We have been having same problem. I even found the change instance button on the map. It still would not let me join my friends and my sister. There were fewer members playing in their map than some of the others listed. Really not sure why I could not enter....not the first time. No in game voice chat too....not a friends/friendly game.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradence View Post
This really isn't an issue unless the entire player base is trying to get into the same DSE (Sirius Sector). Once I was out of Sirius, my teammate and I had no trouble ever getting into DSEs. We did 3 in the Pi Canus Sector tonight and there were no issues.
NO...not true. The other posts here are valid. I was one person trying to enter an instance with four players, while other instances llisted had seven. I tried five times to enter. I cannot count how many times this has happened to me or people in my group.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradence View Post
What do you think will happen on launch day?
Get your head examined, i see a big gapping hole where a tad of common sense is supposed to be...

DSE's have been a Trainwreck ever since they lowered the instance size to "way too fckn small to be entertaining"