Rihannsu
# 31
11-16-2013, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hravik View Post
But I still want my carrier that launches other carriers!
Maybe something that launches pets that can fire Bioneurals? Bioneurals are kinda like fighters....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Rihannsu
# 32
11-16-2013, 08:19 PM
Green Nanopulse Weapons. Most likely same way as last year or even more a pain in the ass to get. Gold. Silver Bronze Winter coats. Breen Sarr Theln Warship Carrier. Lt Tac. Lt Tac. LT cm sci. Com Eng. Ens Eng. 2 Hanger Bays. Breen Pain Stick. Breen Uniform.
Starfleet Veteran
# 33
11-16-2013, 09:13 PM
The upcoming Klingon Negh'var Refit/KDF Avenger equivalent. The gauntlet has been thrown.

Probably another Breen ship, new nanopulse weapon color (shame they can't make a sword version of those things), return of the snowmen and snow weapons, some new outfits.
Starfleet Veteran
# 34
11-16-2013, 09:20 PM
A hologram for carriers that turns the ship into Santa's sleigh, and the fighters into Rudolph the laser nosed reindeer. Yeah, I went there.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91851990000&dateline=  1341951426
Lieutenant
# 35
11-16-2013, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrorchaos View Post
would actually make even less sense considering how low the general opinion is with the Voth on STO. although i do read the occasional "wanting a dreadnaught".
lol its only the forum that is whining about the Voth and Season 8. Most people in game actually are enjoyin not having to play the same few qued matches over and over again.

But i guess in your world the player population consists of the forum and only the forum.
Commander
# 36
11-16-2013, 09:44 PM
I would like this, and considering the way things go, I might just get it:

Breen Cruiser with Battle cloak
Data pretty much confirms the Confederacy has cloaking devices, so why not have the Breen ship have a battle cloak?
Starfleet Veteran
# 37
11-17-2013, 04:01 AM
Some nice ideas! (Q could dress in a santa costume)

I actually think they may have a small overhaul of the map. Add new exploration bits.

As for the ship, I think Cryptic knows that they are getting to carrier happy, so I think it won't be that.

I really hope they do another "big" improvement, because quite honestly, it is the most fun time of the STO year for me.

Please Cryptic, make it awesome!
Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...
Career Officer
# 38
11-17-2013, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrannyfighter22 View Post
lol its only the forum that is whining about the Voth and Season 8. Most people in game actually are enjoyin not having to play the same few qued matches over and over again.

But i guess in your world the player population consists of the forum and only the forum.
please feel free to get all the other players on the forum and make their opinions known, unless ofcourse that is all in your world.
T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW. Been around since Dec 2010 and LTS in Apr 2013.
Quote:
The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.
- Charles Darwin.
Does he have a point on STO forums? makes you wonder, huh?
Starfleet Veteran
# 39
11-17-2013, 04:30 AM
Can we please stick to the OP discussion?
Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

Starfleet Veteran
# 40
11-17-2013, 02:42 PM
Perhaps ... they have updated the big bad guy.

You know ...

THE SNOWMAN KING!!

Come on Brandon.

Tell us it is coming!