Captain
Can we please have a solo project for our fleets we can slot when our fleet hits T5 and everything is done. 1 project per holding and each gives a provision for the fleet. This way we low level fleet members can slot our own projects and be able to fill them without worries that as soon as it comes up someone else instantly fills it. The provison would be useable by anyone since it is just a way to generate FC and not interfere with normal projects. Simply when each holding is maxed out players have the ability to slot a single provision project for that holding, maybe like T1 provision project in resource requirements.
"I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man.
Lieutenant
# 2
11-16-2013, 03:22 AM
Special projects under the main Starbase holding, include a variety of projects that can tailor to your needs to which resources you want to donate.

They have a 30 min cooldown. So these would be available to fill every half hour.
Captain
# 3
11-16-2013, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blockbusters View Post
Special projects under the main Starbase holding, include a variety of projects that can tailor to your needs to which resources you want to donate.

They have a 30 min cooldown. So these would be available to fill every half hour.
That requires an officer to slot the projects and those projects anyone can fiill. I am talking about ones anyone can slot and only they can see and fill it.

"This way we low level fleet members can slot our own projects and be able to fill them without worries that as soon as it comes up someone else instantly fills it."
"I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man.
Captain
# 4
11-16-2013, 03:25 PM
This goes against the whole concept of Fleets where they are supposed to be a group effort. Massive Fleet projects like a 20 hour project that requires just 15,000 Fleet Marks (no dilithium or duty officers) and gives 10 provisions in each Starbase Holding (Military, Science, and Engineering) would make more sense.
Captain
# 5
11-16-2013, 04:06 PM
This is all a symptom of the way the special projects are currently setup, they require only 600 marks, less with the mine, and require a bunch of doffs and commodities. Sure everyone is happy to dump there marks but who wants to toss a bunch of expensive doffs into a project that doesn't even advance the fleet.

This is why we a need new special project added to the fleet system. It should require atleast 1000 marks, if not more, and take no doffs and preferably no commodities. If we really must have something more than marks just let us contribute EC and/or Expertise directly like we do with the new rep. This project can take 30 min as the current ones do, or less. It does not have to award anything at all to the fleet, can just be for the FC. A project like this would allow members of larger fleets to get there fleet marks donated without the constant race to see who can press the donate button faster.

Surely it was never intended when the fleet system was designed for members of completed fleets to be having to compete with one another to get fleet credits. It is long past time something is done about this problem.

CLR—Infected Space[1:14]—: Dmg(DPS) —Elitist@john98837 11,711,018(158,257) - No Recluse Cheating
Captain
# 6
11-16-2013, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
This goes against the whole concept of Fleets where they are supposed to be a group effort. Massive Fleet projects like a 20 hour project that requires just 15,000 Fleet Marks (no dilithium or duty officers) and gives 10 provisions in each Starbase Holding (Military, Science, and Engineering) would make more sense.
+1 to this. The amount of fleet marks I have now and the inability to use them for fleet projects sucks. Not because there aren't projects, but because you have to be logged in when the previous project ends in order to dump your marks before everyone else does.
Survivor of Remus
# 7
11-16-2013, 09:52 PM
wish i had the problem you guys are having. not knowing what i want to do makes my fleet hard....being basically the only one in it lol. would love to get it up to speed, has taken me forever to get it where it is now. guess thats why im kinda hesitant on disbanding it. no one wants to join. be nice if they could figure out a better system for small, medium and big fleets.
been offered to join other fleets, but i want my toons in 1 fleet, not 5. having 12 toons, (3rom/fed, 3 fed, 3 kdf, 3 rom/kdf), makes it hard too i guess.
i'll think of something oneday
Captain
# 8
11-16-2013, 10:35 PM
You have 12 characters, 6 Fed, 6 KDF. There is no possible way to get them all in a single fleet. Minimum number of fleets required is 2, one Fed, one KDF.
Ensign
# 9
11-17-2013, 07:07 AM
Talk to your Fleet Admiral's they can change the restrictions on many things including if I am not mistaken allowing lower level members que new Fleet Starbase projects.
Captain
# 10
11-17-2013, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by explaination View Post
Talk to your Fleet Admiral's they can change the restrictions on many things including if I am not mistaken allowing lower level members que new Fleet Starbase projects.
This problem is not an issue of projects being queued, the problem is that the special projects we have require to many doffs and commodities when all anyone wants to do dump into them is fleet marks.

CLR—Infected Space[1:14]—: Dmg(DPS) —Elitist@john98837 11,711,018(158,257) - No Recluse Cheating