Lt. Commander
# 1 Time to rage.
01-30-2010, 05:11 PM
Cryptic you guys have no idea what you are doing .As everyone can see.U guys need to get some programmers in there to help u out.Call blizzard...Even sony might be able to help ya.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 05:11 PM
Settle down mate. Go read a book or something.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie View Post
Cryptic you guys have no idea what you are doing .As everyone can see.U guys need to get some programmers in there to help u out.Call blizzard...Even sony might be able to help ya.
please after each period hit the space bar like this. not like this.example sentence here.

if you can't do it we can't take you seriously.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 05:15 PM
It is nice to see a refreshing and orignal take on the events happening in STO at the moment.

The post is an articulate and acurate postulation of modern MMO's with a particlar reference to those games past, who have failed to live up to customers expectations.

Further to this, it engenders a feeling of optimism, and loving kindness.

Overall I would describe it as 'lemony'.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 05:16 PM
Head on over to Del Taco for a Macho Combo 1 pound burrito.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie View Post
I'm sorry. I like my MMO launches to be playable after 5 years. Cryptic is doing just fine.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
please after each period hit the space bar like this. not like this.example sentence here.

if you can't do it we can't take you seriously.
Great we have a ****ing english teacher that likes to play sto.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 05:38 PM
it going to be like this for the next few day
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 05:58 PM
People need to relax. Cryptic is doing fine so far. A little more information on some skills would be nice but that's about it for now. I'd rather they resolve whatever problem the server was taken down for rather than restarting it prematurely.

Oh, and another thing to be happy about; IT'S NOT WOW!!!!! <3 It's soo good to have a captivating MMO that's not WoW.

And I still reckon someone should pat the Blizz people on the back and say "It's okay.... let it die .... it's okay".
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrixusgryph View Post
People need to relax. Cryptic is doing fine so far. A little more information on some skills would be nice but that's about it for now. I'd rather they resolve whatever problem the server was taken down for rather than restarting it prematurely.

Oh, and another thing to be happy about; IT'S NOT WOW!!!!! <3 It's soo good to have a captivating MMO that's not WoW.

And I still reckon someone should pat the Blizz people on the back and say "It's okay.... let it die .... it's okay".
WoW the actual game is great.

It's the community that has ruined that. They are horrible to outsiders and each other. Also they have dictated the direction the game takes and look at it now.

Although I think some of the quest lines in WoTLK were awesome.

The only reason I play that everytime there's an expansion now is to experience the lore. I rarely even bother grouping as I know there'll be drama somewhere.