Lt. Commander
# 91
01-30-2010, 10:53 PM
Sigh...everyone realizes "head start" means they get a head start on how much they need to do before it launches to retail...we paid to get the game early to HELP them not explain to them how to do their job. If any of you feel like you have something useful to contribute besides the omg buy better servers, apply for a job @ cryptic and help out. Otherwise kindly stfu
Lt. Commander
# 92 Cant believe it
01-30-2010, 10:53 PM
Geeze down, down, down, down, up, down, down, down....
Lt. Commander
# 93
01-30-2010, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Regulus View Post
I hear ya man. I was in the middle of a LONG mission too. Several battles, mid-system warps. and lotsa scans, all to get to the point where I am about to beam down and... system goes down.

I really hope I can continue the mission from where I was. I most likely won't, but I've never been disconnected mid-mission before either.
You can't...

Irritates me, a TON.

This is the... 2nd or 3rd time today I've been disco'd in the middle of an episode...
Lt. Commander
# 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoshisan View Post
Aww bloddy hell, twice in the same day, LOL!
Third time for me.
Lt. Commander
# 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulidawg View Post
I think were right in the middle of a train wreck. This launch will make history- easily cracking the top 5 worst launches ever. Sad to say, but this will make the third I have been part of.

http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/Teala/03...aunches-Part-1
Maybe in the high top 10, but no where near as bad as anything in the top 5 list...
Lt. Commander
# 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawnmowerdeth
Actually, maybe we should blame the OP. Damn you, Nephitis, you ruined my evening!

what ^^
Lt. Commander
# 97
01-30-2010, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerToad
Trust me guys this is nothing. You want bad? You should have been there for Everquest or Star Wars online. Now THAT was a bad start to a game. This is actually going pretty smoothly all things considered. Even WoW had 2 hour waits and ques.

Relax
You know I been gaming and doing this for 35+ ****ing years and I am sick of this type of statement. it's as if this is just a norm you all expect. Well **** that, if you go to a restaurant and get a ****** meal that makes you crap your pants and throw up do you say "oh well, maybe the cook was off a bit today"?!?! I could give a thousand more examples but if you don't get the jest of this single one you won't get any others. WTF is wrong with the new generation seriously.
Lt. Commander
# 98
01-30-2010, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerToad
Trust me guys this is nothing. You want bad? You should have been there for Everquest or Star Wars online. Now THAT was a bad start to a game. This is actually going pretty smoothly all things considered. Even WoW had 2 hour waits and ques.

Relax
Not to get too ranty, because this has gone relatively smoothly so far aside from stability issues now, but those were all damned near a decade ago.
Don't you think its about time we retire that excuse and start expecting better? Especially from a company who has been there and done that in terms of MMO launches.

I wouldn't be cool with my 2001 Honda having the gas mileage of a '79 Chevy.
Lt. Commander
# 99
01-30-2010, 10:56 PM
I like it when girls go down.. just not servers...
Lt. Commander
# 100
01-30-2010, 10:56 PM
Headstart =Frustrate all the LOYAL customers so they tell their friends this game is ********.
Launchday= Servers down+refunds. GG Cryptic.

This is why you have a CB and OB.
I guess you didnt pay attention to all the people saying how YOU WERE NOT READY FOR LAUNCH..

and seriously- to all the DEFENDERS> you guys need to grow some balls man.. you guys are probably the same people that order a burger with mustard and ketchup ONLY from the burger place-- and instead get mayo and relish..and you say " ah eff it.. it must be a new employee in training..so.. ill just suck it." Cmon.. Join the team so Cryptic gets their **** together. Stop letting us get pushed around because "THERE IS NEVER A SMOOTH LAUNCH" ..seriously? There should be.. and this game, after CB/OB shouldve been and you know it.