Lt. Commander
# 121
01-30-2010, 11:05 PM
shake the crime stick
Lt. Commander
# 122
01-30-2010, 11:05 PM
Man i was in the middle of a giant battle in a party.. FTL..
It wouldnt be so bad but its the weekend Oo come on
guys get the lead out... Run to the cage pull the Chapions online hampster
out that is running this game give it CPR and put it back to work..
I have klingons to kill.
Lt. Commander
# 123
01-30-2010, 11:06 PM
Anyone know if there's a way to turn off the profanity filter? I'm not a god damned 13 year old that's going to get grounded if my mother catches me saying **** on a forum...

EDIT:

Or if not. I would LOVE to suggest that to Cryptic....
Lt. Commander
# 124
01-30-2010, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Myself
Anyone know if there's a way to turn off the profanity filter? I'm not a god damned 13 year old that's going to get grounded if my mother catches me saying **** on a forum...

EDIT:

i feel like they have bigger fish to fry lol.

but that would be a good wow update, they like to do worthless things in a patch.
Lt. Commander
# 125
01-30-2010, 11:07 PM
Quote:

EDIT:

Lmao don't you know only klingons and Romulans curse
Lt. Commander
# 126
01-30-2010, 11:08 PM
Quote:

EDIT:

LOL Love it, I share your pain....
Lt. Commander
# 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidiot135
Clearly many of you have never been in the head start of a large scale game. This is par for the course, and really not that bad
I'm glad you enjoy mediocre products. Some people have higher expectations you muppet.
Lt. Commander
# 128
Is the server still down?

For me it went down around noon PST, so i went to sleep (i am in australia now) and woke up at 10pm PST and it seems the server is still not working.

Is this the case for other people or just me?
Lt. Commander
# 129
Quote:

EDIT:

Lol they can't get a SERVER to stay up- AFTER CB/OB and 2 days before Launch.. you think your suggestions mean anything? - They haven't listened to a single suggestion in years.. the dev's are here to shut down QQ threads.. Thats it.
Lt. Commander
# 130
01-30-2010, 11:09 PM
I can understand occaisional server crashes around launch. It happens (it shouldn't but it does - deal with it).

However, the game is simply not finished. If i was going to rant about something it'd be the game itself, not some downtime (unless it gets out of hand - which it hasn't yet imo).

Cryptic need to sort out more than just their servers. Unfortunately, with the proper release a couple of days away - it's too late. They're going to go through a bad start and they'll suffer for it. Nobody wants it to be that way of course, but everyone knows that that is what's happening.

If you don't like it, nobody is stopping you leaving. Something I may well be doing, but not just because of some initial server downtime.

my 2 cents