Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 171
01-31-2010, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevlinZisx
Please correct, spell check and reformat your broken redundant paragraph. Your poor excuse for a rant has absolutely no meaning if it cant be read.
i could read that, and my english is also not that goood....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 172
01-31-2010, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephitis View Post
i could read that, and my english is also not that goood....
8th grade English makes my eyes bleed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 173
01-31-2010, 01:01 AM
whatever Devlin.

The point is he is ****ed off. he paid good money to play this game and right now its unplayable. At least with other MMO launches they had technical issues to work through- like warping, broken quests, or falling off the boat.

Cryptic isnt putting money into the infrastructure. Get some damn severs up.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 174
01-31-2010, 01:04 AM
eh just read the path to 2409, it passes the time.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 175
01-31-2010, 01:05 AM
The fact it couldn't be read wasn't the problem. It was the effort spent in deciphering it that made it unreadable.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 176
01-31-2010, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingman View Post
eh just read the path to 2409, it passes the time.
Sounds like a plan thanks for the suggestion lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 177
01-31-2010, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevlinZisx
8th grade English makes my eyes bleed.


what does this mean ^^?
i just can speak a little english :> prever to speak german ^^.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 178
01-31-2010, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulidawg View Post
whatever Devlin.

The point is he is ****ed off. he paid good money to play this game and right now its unplayable. At least with other MMO launches they had technical issues to work through- like warping, broken quests, or falling off the boat.

Cryptic isnt putting money into the infrastructure. Get some damn severs up.

I also payed good money but what shall i say like every other mmorpg, they spare money 4 cheap server frist, then upgrade it cause so much players, and later the server is to expansive, and the player are away.

Look at war just one of a few games.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 179
01-31-2010, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephitis View Post
I also payed good money but what shall i say like every other mmorpg, they spare money 4 cheap server frist, then upgrade it cause so much players, and later the server is to expansive, and the player are away.

Look at war just one of a few games.
Cry me a river. Let them lease servers, idc.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 180
01-31-2010, 01:23 AM
Kirk: Spock did you replace the hamster for our server.
Spock: Yes Captain.
Kirk: Ahhh good a fresh Hamster should do it.
Spock: No that's not logical Captain. Everytime we put one of those in it dies.
Kirk: So what did you put in there.
Spock: A tribble we have plenty on board so I figured why not.
Kirk: Will it work.
Spock: Its better than the same ol Hamster.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:05 AM.