Commander
# 11
11-18-2013, 09:17 AM
I was a co-founder of the fleet almost as soon as open beta tests ended. We never face any of problems from points 3-5 and 7 because when we open Fleet for other players we already have rules and solutions to prevent such situations. Right now we are T5 fleet and I don't think that anyone donate hundreds of Euro to do it (even if he/she did it it's his/her choice no one is forced).

Quote:
Yes everything I said was true.
I never said you didn't say true. I said that if your fleet had such problems it doesn't mean that every old or new Fleet had/will have them also.
Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my primary language.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."
Career Officer
# 12
11-18-2013, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peetapipmac View Post
Your probably gonna need to offer some sort of incentive.
Helping a fellow player out because it's the nice thing to do isn't enough for you?
Community Moderator
# 13
11-18-2013, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmuffin1 View Post
Can a staff move this to right place. Thx.
I'd love to. Unfortunately, you still haven't mentioned what faction the fleet will be in.

Federation?
Klingon Empire?
Romulan/Federation?
Romulan/KDF?
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Captain
# 14
11-18-2013, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
Helping a fellow player out because it's the nice thing to do isn't enough for you?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!... oh. You're serious.
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.
Career Officer
# 15
11-18-2013, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peetapipmac View Post
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!... oh. You're serious.
Sure, why not? What's the harm in spending all of 10 seconds helping a fellow player out to create a fleet? Do you really need to get paid for it? If so, I feel sorry for you.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-18-2013, 02:14 PM
I don't see what the big issue is if the guy wants to start his own fleet. Maybe he just doesn't want to be someone else's grunt, maybe he wants to be the one in charge. As far as it being a lot of work and all, that's not such a big deal. I started my own fleet around the end of February, sure it's not maxed out yet but hey, I never expected it to get maxed out super fast anyway because STO is just a game I play from time to time so just a small casual fleet for myself. So I say if someone wants to make their own fleet go for it.
Captain
# 17
11-18-2013, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
Sure, why not? What's the harm in spending all of 10 seconds helping a fellow player out to create a fleet? Do you really need to get paid for it? If so, I feel sorry for you.

yeah it'll take a bit longer then that. At least based on my experience. Sure if I'm the last of that group of five he needs, then it'll be quick. But if not, I gotta wait around for him to find three other bozos to help. If I'm gonna be wasting my time on his vanity project, I want a little compensation.

And that is if you aren't in a fleet already. If you want me to leave my fleet to help you, then yes, Pay me!
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.