Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Ensign
hi, just wanted to say that the Tal'Kyr support craft isn't showing in game, you're just flying an invisible shuttle. Same goes when you deploy the the shuttle when using the Vulcan D'Kyr.

Don't now if I'm the only one, if I am then it might be at my end if not then I guess it is a bug.
Career Officer
I logged in with my Vulcan and visited the ship customizer only to find my Tal'Kyr Support Craft shuttle is invisible. Not only from the ship customizer was it invisible, but I visited my shuttle to confirm and the shuttle is invisible. The ship is also invisible from the menu (you can see the marker lights flashing, but no shuttle).
Ensign
# 3
11-26-2013, 08:56 PM
I Bought one today and have exactely the same problem.

As support-craft it's invisible from the moment it undocks. You can see the un-docking animation and as soon as it finishes, the shuttle disappears.

When I'm flying it myself as a shuttle it's also invisible except for the engine-lights.

Even invisible on the Status-screen.

Seems like the 3D-model is completely missing.

Last edited by realdarklord; 11-26-2013 at 08:58 PM.
Career Officer
# 4
11-26-2013, 10:24 PM
This bug is still around as of 11/26's patch. Here are a few pics.

Ship Tailor
Status Screen
Ensign
# 5
12-01-2013, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by halo14 View Post
hi, just wanted to say that the Tal'Kyr support craft isn't showing in game, you're just flying an invisible shuttle. Same goes when you deploy the the shuttle when using the Vulcan D'Kyr.

Don't now if I'm the only one, if I am then it might be at my end if not then I guess it is a bug.
Same thing happening to me, it is indeed a bug.
Career Officer
# 6
12-01-2013, 08:04 AM
Ditto. Same issue here. I think someone installed a malfunctioning cloaking device...
Career Officer
# 7
12-01-2013, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by halo14 View Post

+1 On this problem, ran The Vault Mission from the featured series.

Had the shields showing around where the ship would normally be showing, but when fired or did hazard emitters it was on the right of and outside of the shields circle.

Also invisible on the personal preview screen.

Checked on a character with a Delta shuttle, that showed on preview screen fine, so seems to be the Vulcan shuttle only?
Commander
# 8
12-03-2013, 03:14 PM
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 9
12-03-2013, 07:51 PM
This is under investigation. Thanks for the reports.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 10
12-03-2013, 10:31 PM
I submitted a bug report on this yesterday as well. I bought the D'Kyr during the sale this weekend. The launch sequence works just fine - and is fun to watch. But as soon as that animation completes, inviso-shuttle as described above.
STO Forum:
Where the Human Adventure is Just Beginning!

Where you can also catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
Give the Art Team time to fix the K't'inga << Link
Exploring STO Since Pavement.
Closed Thread