Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeserox View Post
you're a guy/trap, right? you have such a manly face :>
I'm all woman and I probably get a lot more action than you do. So stick that up where the sun don't shine . . . Oh, and screw you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxgradiusxx View Post
You're absolutely right! They don't care at all! /wrists... lmfao chill out, grab a snack. The game isn't even released yet. They don't have to do a damn thing until the full release date. The headstart program is a gift.

Oh... and seriously.. OP, I know a good plastic surgeon
Screw you too.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2010, 11:04 PM
I'm very sorry... normally I don't point things like this out.. and I'm sure it was all accidental, but you seem to have put spaces in between your letters, and that is not grammatically correct.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamGoddessLindsey View Post
I'm all woman and I probably get a lot more action than you do. So stick that up your A S S . . . Oh, and F U C K you.

F U C K you too, A S S hole.
1. Cryptic Studios will not tolerate the following activities on any online service that it operates: offensive language Code of conduct person!!!!! thats inapropro
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xScreamx
1. Cryptic Studios will not tolerate the following activities on any online service that it operates: offensive language Code of conduct person!!!!! thats inapropro
No, their comments were what were inappropriate. My reaction was the typical to-be-expected reaction from someone who has just been insulted. They're on their way to a flame war.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 11:08 PM
Well, you looked like a trap to me o-o;
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-30-2010, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neorith View Post
This better be fixed by Tuesday, but I have a feeling it will not be. I love the game, but I can't even be sure I'm gonna get to play it when I have the time to! This is the kind of crap that turned me off of MMO's and online games in general in the first place, and now I come back to this?
I hear that
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-30-2010, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamGoddessLindsey View Post
I'm all woman and I probably get a lot more action than you do. So stick that up your A S S . . . Oh, and F U C K you.

F U C K you too, A S S hole.
Your face looks like that American dude from Forbidden Kingdom with Jackie Chan. Do you get that a lot?
Lt. Commander
# 18 Lame
01-30-2010, 11:10 PM
I wonder if anyone is even manning the equipment right now. Did they all go home for the weekend and leave the keys with janitor Bob?? If I did a shoddy project like this at my job I would be strung up!!!
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-30-2010, 11:11 PM
"Your face looks like that American dude from Forbidden Kingdom with Jackie Chan. Do you get that a lot?"

I literally spit my water all over my screen... bahahahahaha
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-30-2010, 11:11 PM
Listen you jerks, I look better than any of you do and probably better than your girlfriends, if you even have any. Unlikely I imagine with your attitudes. You people are rude, ignorant, trolls. Oh, and I have reported every single one of your posts for being offensive. With any luck, you will be banned from the forum before too long.