Lt. Commander
# 21
01-30-2010, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamGoddessLindsey View Post
No, their comments were what were inappropriate. My reaction was the typical to-be-expected reaction from someone who has just been insulted. They're on their way to a flame war.
I will not tolerate this insolence person that is probably 12 years old that took a picture off of mommy's i mean daddy's camera!
Lt. Commander
# 22
Ahh, good to hear, I'm not the only one stuck at the Retrieving screen. Sucks though, I was in the middle of the Star Base 24 mission, beamed down on the base.
Lt. Commander
# 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeserox View Post
Haha, wow, poor you. you're a girl with THAT face? I know traps who pass as a female way better than you. Have fun looking like a man :3

Nice eyebrow ridges =o
Nice forhead
Nice nose ;3
Cool chin, bro =w=
Nice looong face ㅇㅂㅇ
So umm, have a nice life
Did you use to tease girls in school? Oh wait, you ARE in school... OR, just grow up man would you? You're not very nice either.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-30-2010, 11:13 PM
You're probably right, we're all insensitive to your issues and we are probably taking things too far. But I mean, c'mon who in their right mind would put an avatar like THAT up in a public place and not expect some kind of ridicule?
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-30-2010, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxgradiusxx View Post
You're probably right, we're all insensitive to your issues and we are probably taking things too far. But I mean, c'mon who in their right mind would put an avatar like THAT up in a public place and not expect some kind of ridicule?
rofl I spit up my coffee man i love waiting for servers to work best time of my dad or morning!
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-30-2010, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamGoddessLindsey View Post
Listen you F U C K wads, I look better than any of you do and probably better than your girlfriends, if you even have any. Unlikely I imagine with your attitudes. You people are rude, ignorant, jack A S S trolls. Oh, and I have reported every single one of your posts for being offensive. With any luck, your dumb A S S es will be banned from the forum before too long.
OH NOES! Now I'll never get my epic!
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-30-2010, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xScreamx
I will not tolerate this insolence person that is probably 12 years old that took a picture off of mommy's i mean daddy's camera!
They're the ones acting like children, not me. You defending them only tells me that you're a child just like they are. I'm probably the oldest person in this thread at 29 years old. These people taking shots at me are immature children who have nothing better to do than bully people. You're the kinds I used to use my karate training to beat up in school so everyone would laugh at them for getting beat up by a girl.

Oh, and I ALWAYS got away with it because I was tight with the teachers and knew how to manipulate the system. You're just lucky you're not within physical proximity. It's easy for you to run your mouth from the other side of a computer screen. If we were in person, I'd be putting your rear in the hospital.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-30-2010, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroNavigator
Did you use to tease girls in school? Oh wait, you ARE in school... OR, just grow up man would you? You're not very nice either.
White Knight... lol
Lt. Commander
# 29
Well if it is her picture, then she has every right to put it up. I am not saying I think it's cute or anything but geez layoff people.
Lt. Commander
# 30
i cant log on either. why are we talking about faces? see what happens when you don't maintain your servers, cryptic? people get hurt