Lt. Commander
# 1
01-30-2010, 10:44 PM
There on our dime now, we have paid Open Beta i made excuses for then this is horrible
Lt. Commander
Seriously, 2 crashes in one day?

This is totally unprofessional.
These are the types of issues the should have been handled in Beta, and with the game going full-on live next Tuesday, this type of thing should NOT be happening...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autzen View Post
There on our dime now, we have paid Open Beta i made excuses for then this is horrible
Welcome to a MMO launch.

Also, you still have not paid for any of the time you are playing. Pay-to-play starts Feb 2nd.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 10:46 PM
And yet it is happening, and happens often with the launch of many MMOs. Did you really expect this one to be any different?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echostatic View Post
And yet it is happening, and happens often with the launch of many MMOs. Did you really expect this one to be any different?
This isn't Cryptics first time at the Rodeo, they should have know, i blame the dame shard syste give us Servers and delut the populations
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 10:49 PM
Quote:
This isn't Cryptics first time at the Rodeo, they should have know, i blame the dame shard syste give us Servers and delut the populations
...what? o.0
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 10:50 PM
These are mistakes only pioneers and amateurs should be having after this much time with these issues... I know they aren't pioneers... I'd like to think they aren't amateurs...

If one of my applications did this as consistently, I'd be canned or promoted to management...where the useless people go....
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 10:51 PM
Quote:
this is their what? 3rd MMO? They should have their crap together...their shard style, which is attached to Champs Online does nothing but inconvenience both CO subscribers and us. I cant wait to read the forums tuesday, woohoo!
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Actually, some nimble wit said we did NOT pay for the ability to be able today in another thread, and so we should all shut up and be happy with this horrible mess of a product
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 10:52 PM
Why is it that I imagine one of the consoles at Cryptic STO HQ exploding whenever one of the servers go down?