Lt. Commander
# 61
01-30-2010, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettogumby View Post
Well then fix it yourself... if its the same as a leg needing to be screwed back into a table it should be cake for you. Hurry up too, I wanna play
Kiss it biatch.... =D

To the OP:

I'm not telling you not to be a cheerleader...enjoy your pom poms...I love the game too...

But don't tell everyone they are irrational for getting bunked arse-up on their first night in jail either... =D

That's just self-righteous...

and if you're gonna be self-righteous..You should make sure you are better than everyone else for sure first...
Lt. Commander
# 62
01-31-2010, 12:03 AM
In before someone mentions how WoW (obviously the first/only mmo) pretty much sodomized you repeatedly during launch, and how this is the way of the world.
Lt. Commander
# 63
01-31-2010, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiandra
And I can only expect people who are either paying with mommie's or daddy's money and don't care or those who just don't have enough self-respect to expect to a quality product would not be upset at this fiasco!
if you can afford monthly internet and subscription fees why complain about money?
Lt. Commander
# 64
01-31-2010, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettogumby View Post
Yeah but you don't sue your cable company when your cable goes down for a few hours.
No, i dont.. but i do get a nice refund for the downtime period.. you think Atari are going to give you some money back?? You think thats air your breathing Neo?? ..do you think Atari will even spend there profits from this on the upgrading of there servers??.. Ha Ha Ha you guys arer funny....

Forget Cryptic, its not them your issues lie with.. Its the big hungrey money hugging creampies Atari you wanna swing your bat at

They know after launch there numbers will drop and with the drop a better idea of how much if any upgrades are required.. So, they will wait.. and in that time will loose some peeps, they will still wait.. As far as there concerned your a statistic.. and we have seen how well they handle there guesstamits...