Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 10:55 PM
i did a fleet action and all i got was a lousy engine battery as a reward
Lt. Commander
# 12
I get a lot of booze including blood wine and Picard's wine (or something with Picard in it)
Lt. Commander
# 13
Hmm. how about inappropriate loot? Moving up through the levels to LT CMDR I have seen more Disruptor-based ship weapons and console drops than anything phaser-based. Nearly invariably there are no phaser-based drops. It's pretty dumb considering that the typical player is a Federation player likely wishing to outfit his or her ship with weapons appropriate to the character's faction.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 10:56 PM
I got Denoublian crabs on Risa.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 10:56 PM
I just finished a set of three Deep Space Encounters. In that time I got a dozen batteries and a disruptor turret.

There are Too Many Batteries! There is literally no way to use all of these batteries with them sharing a four minute cooldown.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-30-2010, 10:58 PM
I found that, at least on the P'Jem mission, if you "hunt" Klingons after you complete the ground mission, but before beaming back, they drop some pretty good stuff. I picked up several armor suits, shields, higher level weapons. You run through the brush and hunt them down like the Klingon dogs that they are.
Quills
Lt. Commander
# 17
My solution to the batteries is to only keep a stack of 5 of each on hand and sell the rest to the replicator. That said there is an amazing amount of batteries, but the last sector patrol i did dropped some pretty good loot (and i set the team to need/greed and as thus did not get any of it).
Lt. Commander
# 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilag
I got Denoublian crabs on Risa.
I hate when that happens
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-30-2010, 11:00 PM
I hate killing a Klingon and then getting a Tribble for loot... Klingons wouldn't be running around with Tribbles!
Lt. Commander
# 20 newb alert
01-30-2010, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptRanger View Post
So I am on a Gorn planet, trying to turn off 3 force field generators, and defeat the Captain of said Gorn. Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine looting things like Klingon Coffee, Human Pastries, or any number of other food products.
Why are we even at war with the Gorn? They aren't looking to blow stuff up, and drop weapon/armor loot, NO SIR! They are just looking to experience the finer side of dining in the Alpha Quadrant.

So please do your part in this 'war' and feed a Gorn Warrior, as their culture appears to be lacking decent food.

Captain Ranger
USS Athens
apparently u didnt even read anything about the game. the klingons conquered the gorn homeworld, and folded their warriors into their empire. in laymen terms: gorn = klingon. Try reading the STO web page using IE 6, u might get better results.

SPOILER ALERT

their is a rumor u can even play a gorn, and the nausicans want to join the empire!!! and u may get to play them on the klingon faction according to a source at cryptic that requested to remain anonymous.