Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 11:29 PM
star treks online is srs bsns
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2010, 11:31 PM
I'm willing to give the guys in the server room a break. I know this happens when an MMO goes Live. But I just wish they would try to make an effort to communicate with us. Without communication we grow restless! That's simply a natural reaction.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral.White
I gotta say - i love all the people telling us to stop complaining. I GUARENTEE that if there are the same issues at launch, the same players that were telling us to shut up will be on here raving at cryptic. we paid for the headstart - you didnt. you are either jealous, or really, really stuck up guys cmon. why cant we vent our rage on the forums? we paid for it, if we feel the service is inadiquate we are allowed to complain. pretty simple really

omg shut up!
I paid for head start and a lifer.
All that means to me is as long as it comes back up again that's cool!
Let it take a bit.
Poor cryptic has been running a marathon and spent all of beta being put through the ringer... Even I was pretty harsh in my beta criticisms and then it went to open beta... did an about face and I went from nay sayer to lifer.
Give them a break. it's saturday night... and I bet they have lives... maybe even night lives to attend to.
Perhaps the server crashed and they're pulling in the night crew for it.
How would you like it if your job called you RIGHT NOW and said "GET IN HERE AND FIX EVERYTHING OR THE WORLD WILL END."
QQ I'm one of YOU and _I'M_ telling you to STFU...
*lopsided grin*
everyone is taking all this WAY too seriously!
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxicorm View Post
omg shut up!
I paid for head start and a lifer.
All that means to me is as long as it comes back up again that's cool!
Let it take a bit.
Poor cryptic has been running a marathon and spent all of beta being put through the ringer... Even I was pretty harsh in my beta criticisms and then it went to open beta... did an about face and I went from nay sayer to lifer.
Give them a break. it's saturday night... and I bet they have lives... maybe even night lives to attend to.
Perhaps the server crashed and they're pulling in the night crew for it.
How would you like it if your job called you RIGHT NOW and said "GET IN HERE AND FIX EVERYTHING OR THE WORLD WILL END."
QQ I'm one of YOU and _I'M_ telling you to STFU...
*lopsided grin*
everyone is taking all this WAY too seriously!
csb

Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gungin_garbonzo
csb

Thx *ITP!* :p
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-30-2010, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral.White
I gotta say - i love all the people telling us to stop complaining. I GUARENTEE that if there are the same issues at launch, the same players that were telling us to shut up will be on here raving at cryptic. we paid for the headstart - you didnt. you are either jealous, or really, really stuck up guys cmon. why cant we vent our rage on the forums? we paid for it, if we feel the service is inadiquate we are allowed to complain. pretty simple really
Amen to that

PS: Where is Sulu?
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-30-2010, 11:36 PM
*looks under his desk* alright... I think you can come out now... they'll never guess. *Throws a cloak over a man with a ponytail...*
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-30-2010, 11:43 PM
i lold perhaps i should have worded my feelings better yes there is a bit of whine in there but as i said i have no problems waiting..

actually you know who im ****ed at

whoever told the programmers that the game is ready for retail. or better yet whoever told them the open beta should be so short and 2 days after it *not enough time to fix alot of things* start the headstart
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-30-2010, 11:45 PM
Atari told them. They were all like " DO EET OR ELSS "
And cryptic was all like *cower* yessir.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-30-2010, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxicorm View Post
Atari told them. They were all like " DO EET OR ELSS "
And cryptic was all like *cower* yessir.

Still down