Lt. Commander
# 1 How Do I use the exchange?
01-30-2010, 09:07 PM
So i put items on the exchange. I got mail saying items had been sold.

Are the credits automatically deposited into my account? There was nothing attached to the email. idk where the money went or if i got it at all.

Do I have to go back to the exchange to pick up the money?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 09:45 PM
I had a couple items posted, one sold and the energy was automatically credited to me. The email you receive is just to let you know what happened.

Keep in mind that this is the 25th Century, stuff just gets done for us, leaving us free to worry about the big things...like saving the galaxy. For example, those items you collect by scanning anomalies....Just drop them in your bank. If you want to buy something at Memory Alpha, just head there and do it. The items needed for the purchase will be drawn from your bank automatically. That is, as long as you have them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon47
I had a couple items posted, one sold and the energy was automatically credited to me. The email you receive is just to let you know what happened.

Keep in mind that this is the 25th Century, stuff just gets done for us, leaving us free to worry about the big things...like saving the galaxy. For example, those items you collect by scanning anomalies....Just drop them in your bank. If you want to buy something at Memory Alpha, just head there and do it. The items needed for the purchase will be drawn from your bank automatically. That is, as long as you have them.
Wow, I didn't know that about the bank - is that also true for the Commodities missions? It would be great if i didn't have to carry them around, just in case...
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 11:02 PM
That's what I do, bank the various commodities I find. Then when I get an 'Aid the Planet' mission I go fetch them. Saves me from having to buy new commodities at full price.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.S.S.Krieger
That's what I do, bank the various commodities I find. Then when I get an 'Aid the Planet' mission I go fetch them. Saves me from having to buy new commodities at full price.
How did you manage to get back to the planet? Last time I tried that, it was lost in the cluster forever...
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 11:07 PM
When you re-enter the sector there's a blue "tab" on the right side of your screen that says something like "Continue such-and-such mission".
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 11:11 PM
Yeah I saw that when I was doing it before and ran back for supplies, but I figured it was because I told my group mate to stay there lol.

Nice to see they fixed that, I'm p sure in open beta if you left the map you were screwed.