Survivor of Romulus
So, I've just completed Tier II reputation for the Dyson Sphere. Tier 1 I got a cutscene, but thought "perhaps they're just setting up the story" but again at Tier II I got a cutscene, and nothing else... no mission. Now on New Romulus I did the grind missions and they were fun for a while, what kept me going was knowing there would be a neat mission at each reputation tier to expand the story and keep me interested. I know we're getting "story" with the cut scenes, but I want to PLAY the game and DO something not just watch it. I guess I'm just pretty disappointed. I've done almost all the "mini-missions" dotted around the map and the dailies etc. The Battlezone is great, but there just seems to be something missing from this season. I can't put my finger on it... just can't seem to keep as interested as I thought I'd be. I know we've only just started and there is hopefully more to come but I expected more...
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/Terrell-STO.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-17-2013, 11:10 AM
I have to agree - there's an interesting situation being set up here, and we want to get our hands wet.
Captain
# 3
11-17-2013, 11:11 AM
If there is not an actual mission at Tier 4 and Tier 5, then I will be slightly disappointed.
Ensign
# 4
12-06-2013, 12:06 PM
I've reached Tier IV and there's still no mission, just another cutscene.
Republic Veteran
# 5
12-07-2013, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nxenterprise02 View Post
I've reached Tier IV and there's still no mission, just another cutscene.
You don't get a mission tied with the Tiers. This reputation isn't like the Romulan Reputation where you did get a mission, they're different reputations. Don't expect that Cryptic would add missions to the Dyson Rep.
Captain
# 6
12-08-2013, 01:59 AM
The lack of "something to actually do" missions in this season is.. to be blunt.. ridiculous

Even the episode series are a bunch of "go here, mission over" like the contested zone and the one where you listen to the guy explain the battlezone map

seriously?
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Captain
# 7
12-08-2013, 03:20 AM
Cryptic did a great job of setting the scene. The Sphere is wonderful. They now just need to start telling the story again. There isn't any money in that, however. Eventually the Sphere will go the way of Nukara and New Romulus. Empty zones at endgame that nobody needs to play in because they maxed their reputations. Then we'll just get another adventure zone and reputation to grind.