Lt. Commander
# 41
01-31-2010, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azgaard
i wouldn't blame you. But then it is very early starts of the game.
Basically the server was down all day today, because I was never able to log in once and I tried numerous times throughout the day. I expected hiccups, but I was hopeful that today was going to see an end to the problems with getting my borg bridge officer and less server troubles than I encountered before! Chuckle, well the opposite is what has happened today. Hopefully things will smooth out as Tuesday approaches, but I hope they are rethinking the single server decision. Anyway, I'm not pulling the plug yet but if things are still like this come Monday, I'll be canceling everything and buying a copy of the game minus any special offers, collectors edition etc, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-31-2010, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman1701 View Post
Basically the server was down all day today, because I was never able to log in once and I tried numerous times throughout the day. I expected hiccups, but I was hopeful that today was going to see an end to the problems with getting my borg bridge officer and less server troubles than I encountered before! Chuckle, well the opposite is what has happened today. Hopefully things will smooth out as Tuesday approaches, but I hope they are rethinking the single server decision. Anyway, I'm not pulling the plug yet but if things are still like this come Monday, I'll be canceling everything and buying a copy of the game minus any special offers, collectors edition etc, etc.
Only playable Borg are available ATM. The BOs are available tuesday.
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-31-2010, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malak_ChaTrek
The people who complain :I don't have my <whatever pre-order> are just the ones who are lazy pieces of S--- who haven't bothered to read the NUMEROUS posts that say YOUR PRE-ORDERS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON MONDAY!!!"

It's not as if Cryptic has been silent about this. They've done everything they can to let people know.

Yes, it's annoying that the servers have been down so much. Yes, I wish I could play right now. But to those of you who are whining about it like spoiled little children: CHILL OUT. IT'S ONLY A GAME. You will be able to play as much as you want soon enough. Give it a week, fer chrissakes. It's just the beginning. Everything will work out. Don't you think everyone who works for Cryptic is working 23 hours a day to get it all fixed? Do you think they WANT the servers to be down?
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-31-2010, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malak_ChaTrek
Actually I meant to say my Borg character, not BO. However, as of last log in I still could not access the liberated borg character and apparently I'm not the only one, to judge by this note from Cryptic.

First, claiming the Liberated Borg character creation option should be available to most Lifetime subscribers. To claim them:

* Simply access the character creation screen. Your Liberated Borg will appear in the list of available species.

Itís currently a known issue that if youíve purchased a Lifetime subscription after 10:00 a.m. PST on January 29, 2010, you wonít be able to claim your Liberated Borg yet. We're currently working on addressing this issue for you throughout the weekend.

Last night they posted a note on how to claim your borg BO in the C store, but it diid not work and they have now removed that note. So far not so good as my order goes.
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-31-2010, 01:24 AM
This is getting old fast, is it up or is it down. the server is suffering from ED me thinks, LOL.