Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Starfleet Veteran
# 11
11-19-2013, 06:25 AM
Personally, I would like to see the entire costume system given an overhaul...

* Fix issues relating to people not being able to even access and/or edit some of their costume slots.
* Fix mismatched color palettes and allow for better matching options between uniform sets.
* Expand the color palettes on those that need it.
* More Glossy/Matte options.
* Fix the problems with editing costume sets (i.e. KHG set).
* Make more Fed clothing options available for both Fed races and Rom-Fed races.
* Make more KDF clothing options available for both KDF races and KDF-Rom races.
* Fix the Load Costume bug when you try and create a new character after already playing an established one. Currently the workaroound is to completely exit the game and relog in in order to load an existing costume on a new character.

Once these, and other issues are finally fixed, then I would love to see additional costume options like what others have already posted.
P r o j e c tP h o e n i x

Last edited by ixionveridian; 11-19-2013 at 06:28 AM.
Rihannsu
# 12
11-19-2013, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixionveridian View Post
Personally, I would like to see the entire costume system given an overhaul...

* Fix issues relating to people not being able to even access and/or edit some of their costume slots.
* Fix mismatched color palettes and allow for better matching options between uniform sets.
* Expand the color palettes on those that need it.
* More Glossy/Matte options.
* Fix the problems with editing costume sets (i.e. KHG set).
* Make more Fed clothing options available for both Fed races and Rom-Fed races.
* Make more KDF clothing options available for both KDF races and KDF-Rom races.
* Fix the Load Costume bug when you try and create a new character after already playing an established one. Currently the workaroound is to completely exit the game and relog in in order to load an existing costume on a new character.

Once these, and other issues are finally fixed, then I would love to see additional costume options like what others have already posted.
I love it when people save me some typing effort, this ^
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 9 should be; Season 9: The Big Bug Fix
Captain
# 13
11-19-2013, 07:12 AM
I want to be able to edit all of my BOs' appearances, including my liberated Borg, Breen, and Jem'hadar.

I want full physical dimension controls unlocked, so I can make my Bruce Banner character as big as a Gorn.

I want to be able to change the colors of my armor.
Captain
# 14
11-19-2013, 08:26 AM
  • Countdown Starfleet uniform
  • JJ Movie uniform (i know not possible)
  • Customizeable Breen, Borg and Jem hadar
  • TNG uniform reworked, so it doesn't look like 20 Years worn on a desert planet.
  • Everything ppl have written above

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Captain
# 15
11-19-2013, 10:13 AM
I thought the 'Countdown' uniform was already in the game, yeodred? Isn't it the same as the Sierra 1? I'm not sure, I've only seen images from 'Countdown' referring to Captain Data and the like, so I could be wrong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanover2 View Post
I want to be able to edit all of my BOs' appearances, including my liberated Borg, Breen, and Jem'hadar.
They should at least be given the ability to wear the insignia of the player's faction; think about it, Garak never joined Starfleet, but he still wore a combadge during the Dominion War so that Sisko and the others could contact him; Chakotay and the others weren't Starfleet, they were 'provisional' crew, but they wore the uniform and combadge like everyone else on Voyager (only difference, the rank insignia was a striped lozenge instead of pips), even Kes and Neelix, and later Seven of Nine.

So it's even completely canon that non-Starfleet personnel like a Breen 'refugee' BOff, a Jem'hadar ordered to assist you by the Dominion, or a Reman resistant that's joined you to fight the Tal Shiar would all wear the combadge (or shoulder insignia, in the KDF's case; not sure about the Romulan Republic, though) like the rest of your crew.
----
Proud Supporter of the Yeager-type.
Captain
# 16
11-19-2013, 12:22 PM
The first six movies are a gold mine of uniforms.
The Somraw, K'tinga, D'Kyr, D7, Kumari, and T'Varo are all older than the Constitution Refit and yet they are tier 5. The rule needs to change.
Career Officer
# 17
11-19-2013, 02:15 PM
More KDF uniform options, and more civilian and off-duty pieces for all.
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
11-19-2013, 02:26 PM
enterprise maco
Career Officer
# 19
11-20-2013, 04:08 AM
KDF: More uniform options across the board. Including more skirts.
RR: The skirt shown for joining the federation in the art materials. More Tal Shiar uniform options.
SF: A crew uniform selector. So I can change the base uniform worn by my crew when I walk around in my ship.
Captain
# 20
11-20-2013, 09:32 AM
Vests. Like the the ones the TNG crew wear.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR