Lt. Commander
# 1 Cryptic, I am disappoint.
01-31-2010, 11:29 AM
What kind of head start has this been? We've spent more time waiting to play that actually playing.
Beta was more stable than this! To top it all there are more show stopping bugs (like missing mission rewards) than in beta, and in beta you fixed smaller issues in a faster time frame.

I bought a lifetime sub partly because I was impressed by the relative stability and problem solving seen in beta. It wasn't perfect but the response was quite good.
But now in headstart it's like you all got drunk and replaced your server techs and bug fixers with monkeys and didn't bother to get a decent supply of bananas.
Get your act together Cryptic, you're supposed to get better after beta, not worse.

In before deluded apologists telling me to go away.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 11:31 AM
i like emotional purchases
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bargler View Post
i like emotional purchases
I like gobbledeegook.
Wait, no I don't. Go away.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Expendable
What kind of head start has this been? We've spent more time waiting to play that actually playing.
Beta was more stable than this! To top it all there are more show stopping bugs (like missing mission rewards) than in beta, and in beta you fixed smaller issues in a faster time frame.

I bought a lifetime sub partly because I was impressed by the relative stability and problem solving seen in beta. It wasn't perfect but the response was quite good.
But now in headstart it's like you all got drunk and replaced your server techs and bug fixers with monkeys and didn't bother to get a decent supply of bananas.
Get your act together Cryptic, you're supposed to get better after beta, not worse.

In before deluded apologists telling me to go away.
I won't tell you to go away as I think you have every right to be disappointed if you can not play as much as you wish. However, I think that your statements might be over stating the issue. I have been able to create and level to level 4 or beyond (at least one is Lt. 7 almost 8) four toons so far. Secondly, calling those that fix the servers or the game code "drunk" or "monkeys" is a bit absurd and totally rude.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 11:42 AM
That what I dont understand. Beta no problems one crash.

After Beta mutiple crashes and downtime?