Lt. Commander
# 1 Shuttle Codes
01-29-2010, 03:56 PM
So i live in WA state and i have never even heard of Del taco. I want a shuttle too guys why not go with taco bell which they have everywhere. if any has a code they can part with or feels like so Del Taco (whatever that is) please pm me with your code if you already have one, i dont want to have to compete in the forums for something i could just walk down the street for if those existed in Seattle but they dont so i am at your mercy
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 04:24 PM
hey if no one can spare one dont worry, no biggy i just thought it would be cool to have but i wont loose any sleep over it if i cant get a code, thanks if anyone tried
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 04:28 PM
it's an absolutely nothing vanity pet. A very tiny shuttle follows your ship when you summon it but it disappears in battle and can only be called in instance space and not sector space.
I know it's not supposed to do anything but seriously, it's pointless.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 04:29 PM
There is one in Federal Way. Thats actually where I am going tonight from Renton. Make the trip, it's worth it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 04:29 PM
I think the codes maybe unique instead of generic. I can't find them on the web, so it leads me to think that each one is unique. So, you can't reuse a code somebody has already used it in that case. Maybe somebody more knowledge able can comment.

Thanks ZootCadillac for the detailed info on what it does you just saved me a trip to Taco Bell! I'll pass on this special.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikona
There is one in Federal Way. Thats actually where I am going tonight from Renton. Make the trip, it's worth it.
No **** really? i have never even heard of this place before.