Lt. Commander
# 1 Easy!!!
01-30-2010, 11:02 PM
Seriously this game has gotten too easy. The hostage ship, one of a players first tough battles was so easy I just set my guns to auto fire and went to the bathroom. (My fiance held the D button down to keep me facing the ship)

In the open beta I actually had to manage my abilities, shift power around and use emergency power to shields etc etc.

Now, I put all my energy to my guns, come to nearly a full stop and just sit their and nuke everything in sight. I've done several fleet actions solo now. Completely solo- They're fleet actions for a reason.

I've done a few deep space encounters solo as well. Rush right into a group of ships and eventually I get overwhelmed but by that time half the spawn is dead.

Turn up the difficulty, it's to frakkin' easy. I want to use my abilities like rotate shileds, Emer power to shileds, I want to feel like there's a reason for even repeatedly dragging those abilities to my tool bar even though my buttons STILL KEEP DISAPPEARING FROM MY TOOLBAR EVEN THOUGH THE LAST BUG REPORT I SENT IN SAID THAT PROBLEM HAD BEEN RESOLVED.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 11:49 PM
You're ****tin' me, I'm the only one that thinks the game has gotten way to easy? Even if you like the cake walk you're going to get bored of it.

Lazy frekin' people want everything handed to them on a silver platter.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 11:50 PM
Naw man, you aren't the only one. We are just too busy replying to other people's posts with the same subject matter.