Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1
01-31-2010, 12:23 AM
They're also used for costume changes, buying ships, renames, customizing your ships / ship's bridge, etc, etc.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2 Do Energy Credits have a use?
01-31-2010, 12:23 AM
I have about 120k credits so far, I'm just not sure what they're used for other than buying things on the Exchange.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluECliQ View Post
I have about 120k credits so far, I'm just not sure what they're used for other than buying things on the Exchange.
There used for .....wait for it..............................BUYING STUFF....whoa!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-31-2010, 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluECliQ View Post
I have about 120k credits so far, I'm just not sure what they're used for other than buying things on the Exchange.
You can buy other ships.

Or go to DS9 and get a shuttle, I think it's 140k.

Rename and or change your characters outfit.

Rename and or change your ships look.

Make Fleet uniforms for all the different ranks.

Or you can just send all your creds to me.

@optyk

/LLAP \\//_
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-31-2010, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluECliQ View Post
I have about 120k credits so far, I'm just not sure what they're used for other than buying things on the Exchange.
They're used for buying things from vendors, mostly common (white) equipment and consumables, but also new ships if you want to try out something other than the freebie you picked for a new ship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoptartsNinja View Post
They're also used for costume changes, buying ships, renames, customizing your ships / ship's bridge, etc, etc.
Don't those, not counting ships, use merits instead of energy credits? Merits are also used for recruiting new bridge officers and training your bridge officers in new abilities.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-31-2010, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by optyk View Post
You can buy other ships.

Or go to DS9 and get a shuttle, I think it's 140k.

Rename and or change your characters outfit.

Rename and or change your ships look.

Make Fleet uniforms for all the different ranks.

Or you can just send all your creds to me.

@optyk

/LLAP \\//_
Interesting, is that shuttle for sale there the same one offered by the del taco promo? Or is it different?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-31-2010, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluECliQ View Post
Interesting, is that shuttle for sale there the same one offered by the del taco promo? Or is it different?
Its a useable runabout from DS9 and you can put weapons on it etc
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-31-2010, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluECliQ View Post
Interesting, is that shuttle for sale there the same one offered by the del taco promo? Or is it different?
The Type 8 Shuttle (Del Taco) is a pet that follows your ship around, but only in system space and not in combat.

The Runabout is a shuttlecraft that you can select as a ship and fly around the galaxy in. It's most commonly used to annoy people in PvP battles.


Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-31-2010, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluECliQ View Post
Interesting, is that shuttle for sale there the same one offered by the del taco promo? Or is it different?
It's the same shuttle that PvP'ers whine about concerning "Griefing"

Yes you can outfit it with equipment. It's limited though, but flyable. Just dock at DS9 and go to their little shipyard area and you will see it.

It's not a little pet that follows you around like the Del Taco shuttle

Enjoy =)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-31-2010, 12:41 AM
I'm a little confused, is it a shuttle that participates in combat with you and your main vessel? Or you just use it as your sole ship?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:01 PM.