Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaCrok
Ya know we all get MMO's have rocky launches and rough patches but seriously.. two crashes in a single day numerous bugs still in game and yet all the fanbois still praising Cryptic and STO. Just wondering how long you can make excuses before you realize STO is no better than CO. Yea it's Trek and we all love it but if I slap a Star Trek emblem on a pile of crap it doesn't make it smell any less. Cryptic really needs to get there stuff together because this isn't there first MMO yet every one of their MMO's I play seem to have a lot in common when it comes to problems. And yes this is a headstart and technically not payed time yet but if you think come tuesday the problems will magically disappear you're dilluding yourselves. If anything they will be much much worse. But by all means keep pretending everything is fine and all the masses that come to the forums with complaints are just idiots and haters. I'm sure that'll comfort you when in 6 mos you're the only ones still playing because of you're foolish rush to hand over 250 for a lifetime. I'm sure you'll find even more comfort when if these problems persist you go to log in around month 10 and find out theres nothing to log into. I'm done now feel free to flame away.
cool story. D/B
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2010, 11:41 PM
Again nothing from cryptic on what is going on heck 20 mins into the crash they still were posting server is up. Please tell me again why I was dumb enough to spend $59.99 for DDV, and another $119.99 for 1 year of play.

Kahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 11:47 PM
OP.

Just because you're bored on a Saturday night and the servers are down so you can't play doesn't give you an excuse to come here and troll.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieScream View Post
Sucks that the server is down, but that's only because I want to play so much. Which is a good thing.
this

People are annoyed they can't play the awesome game. The game developers aren't responsibe for the servers. So when people say "The game sucks, because I can't play it", this isn't a logical conclusion. There is a reason to be annoyed, but it's no the fault of the game - it's the fault of the servers that the game is hosted on.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
sorry wall of text equals No Points
Thank you for creating a perfect example of what I was talking about. Keep waving that "STO ROCKS YOU ARE STOOPID!" banner high. Maybe if you hold it a little higher someone at Cryptic will see it and care.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-30-2010, 11:49 PM
Everyone is a "fanboi" who does not agree with a "person" or "persons" decision that is being negative on things in life.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-30-2010, 11:49 PM
I doubt a game with the Star Trek name on it will fail because it has stability issues for a while. If anyone quits over it, they will be replaced by others down the line when the game becomes more stable.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-30-2010, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieScream View Post
Sucks that the server is down, but that's only because I want to play so much. Which is a good thing.
Agreed.

I am literally on my way to get my science vessel and the server croaked.

And I've said this in other threads before too, I'd rather lose all my head start time if necessary just to get a better retail launch experience.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-30-2010, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorX View Post
OP.

Just because you're bored on a Saturday night and the servers are down so you can't play doesn't give you an excuse to come here and troll.
Well actually at this point and time where I am it's sunday morning so wrong on that one. Second yup that's right because I'm not singing the praises of Cryptic and STO I'm obviously a troll right. Cause if I bought a a new car and the day I bought it it broke and then I got it fixed and it broke again on the same day and I went to the manufacturers website and complained that makes me a troll too right. As I said to the others hold your banner higher.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-30-2010, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaCrok
Thank you for creating a perfect example of what I was talking about. Keep waving that "STO ROCKS YOU ARE STOOPID!" banner high. Maybe if you hold it a little higher someone at Cryptic will see it and care.
no I really mean that, because when I was reading you're post I felt my intelligence dropping.

also enter and space bar is you're friend.