Lt. Commander
# 31
01-31-2010, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotton View Post
LMAO cryptic
that's a violation of temporal law. better watch out or these guys will come knocking at you're door. DoTI

edit also you were right.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-31-2010, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
I'm guessing English is not you're forte.
Nor yours.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-31-2010, 12:20 AM
I can never get the whole tempral thing right, hell I just go where I am told...Lol

Btw, do you know why isis and Gary 7 were written into a star trek Episode?
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-31-2010, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaCrok
Ya know we all get MMO's have rocky launches and rough patches but seriously.. two crashes in a single day numerous bugs still in game and yet all the fanbois still praising Cryptic and STO. Just wondering how long you can make excuses before you realize STO is no better than CO. Yea it's Trek and we all love it but if I slap a Star Trek emblem on a pile of crap it doesn't make it smell any less. Cryptic really needs to get there stuff together because this isn't there first MMO yet every one of their MMO's I play seem to have a lot in common when it comes to problems. And yes this is a headstart and technically not payed time yet but if you think come tuesday the problems will magically disappear you're dilluding yourselves. If anything they will be much much worse. But by all means keep pretending everything is fine and all the masses that come to the forums with complaints are just idiots and haters. I'm sure that'll comfort you when in 6 mos you're the only ones still playing because of you're foolish rush to hand over 250 for a lifetime. I'm sure you'll find even more comfort when if these problems persist you go to log in around month 10 and find out theres nothing to log into. I'm done now feel free to flame away.

What I worry about is. Why are you so keen on sharing your negativity with the rest of us. What do YOU have to gain from posting something like this...

I don't understand people like you... at all. Why don't you just move on. Find another game to play instead of insisting on hanging around here where NOONE (except people like yourself) care what you think.
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-31-2010, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotton View Post
I can never get the whole tempral thing right, hell I just go where I am told...Lol

Btw, do you know why isis and Gary 7 were written into a star trek Episode?
because gene wanted to make a spin off TV show called assignment earth, and to have it focus on Gary 7 as he keeps humans from destroying themselves. ( in truth I wish that should would of happened, even if I wasn't born yet. )
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-31-2010, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaCrok
Thank you for creating a perfect example of what I was talking about. Keep waving that "STO ROCKS YOU ARE STOOPID!" banner high. Maybe if you hold it a little higher someone at Cryptic will see it and care.
Look. We have patience, you don't. So GTFO and let us play the game.
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-31-2010, 12:24 AM
Well if the issue is server load, then they should of planned for it. I mean common:

A. New MMO
B. Its a proterty known worldwide with millions of fans.
C. Said fans will try the game out in droves for the first few months.

End result: Jim, we need to have more servers at launch. We can always cut it down later.
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-31-2010, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBHateCrew View Post
Look. We have patience, you don't. So GTFO and let us play the game.
If the game was up, you'd probably not be seeing this thread.
So stop telling peeps to GTFO.
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-31-2010, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raam View Post
What I worry about is. Why are you so keen on sharing your negativity with the rest of us. What do YOU have to gain from posting something like this...

I don't understand people like you... at all. Why don't you just move on. Find another game to play instead of insisting on hanging around here where NOONE (except people like yourself) care what you think.
look at him, his only posts are in this thread. he is a troll plan and simple. also I think my post about English not being his forte made him scamper off.
Lt. Commander